Thursday, October 21, 2010

twelve thirty seven am

Yeah thats the time now. And feel like wanna crap here and share afew facts of mine hehe.
A very much welcomed rain had poured around this noon!
And hazy melaka had became pleasant and happy once again! Weeee~

We had our first French lesson today.
Our lecturer's name is Nolwenn,a pure French :)
Heard shes nice in person, but she lectured us for 40mins+ about the rules of her classes lol.
French is tough -_- we even have to do dramas in pure French at the end of the semester!
3 months+ for us to pick up a totally new language. Hmm..
Just hope that i'll be able to cope with it :D should be fun,altho im kinda worried of the drama as im not very good in acting.
I usually will go blank when i saw so many ppl staring at me lolz.
That did happened at the last drama iv acted. oh my gosh ._."
God please bless me for this one! >_<
And about the results, heard tomorrow we'll be able to know pass or fail. Grades on Saturday.
Omg i seriously hope that i can pass all my subjects lor! T___T
Nervous omg..

Hmm did i turned darker or just the hair colour's fault?
Today i went tapao and the vegetarian stall aunty whom iv never spoke to be4, spoke to me!
And the first thing she said was :" How come you turn so dark dy?" (heart shattered sound)
Then i replied : "Cuz i went Ipoh and Penang trip during the hols hehe"
T_____T am i really that dark or the hair..
Help..still cant find a whitening cream that is effective to me.
And sis kept recommending SK2 -_- I dunwanna use sk2 cuz u'll be like super fair til like fake one :(
Then i went home for a drama dinner and almost forgot bout my night class hehe.

The drama im watching now is HK drama, Gong Ju Ga Dou. I know that show has been out very long but forgive me, im rather slow in my dramas hehe.
I love watching cheerful dramas! Its like uv suffered alot in school and got back home exhausted, then u watch a happy drama to cheer urself up :D
Or u can also tapao ur meal back and have a drama meal! It definitely wont spoil ur appetite :D
I prefer Hk dramas, even some selected Korean and Taiwanese dramas are not bad too.
English dramas are normally quite heavy like Fringe, CSI, Heroes and even Lost.
Those bloody dirty and dark scenes are the reason why i dont watch them.
Imagine u got home from school, all tired and just wanna relax, then u open Vampire Diaries and see those gloomy,filthy and bloody scenes. A big nono for me. (Altho the vampires are undeniably super pretty and handsome la hehe)
But got some exceptions too like Glee and How I Met Your Mother. ^^

Another thing i wanna declare is that the most enjoyable outing for me is sing k.
Yeah i do enjoy singing my favourite songs. Its really fun to be able to sing the songs u love, dontcha think so?
Besides, i also love to hear ppl sing and just enjoy watching the MV of the song.
And i rarely hear chinese channel from radio, so most of the chinese songs i know are from sing k, my friends sing them then ah,this song is nice,then go dl the song hehe.
Then Dreambox provide buffet package at night, just sing and enjoy ur appetite! how awesome.
But then bad side is, the price is kinda high too, so we seldom go.
However, once we have any birthdays, we'll have excuses to go sing k as my friends super love sing k too! haha ^^
Then second best outing is at Wings!
I love that cafe i dont know why.
Not because of the food, its the drink and atmosphere that keeps me going.
The food there is expensive and not really nice. So its not advisable to go for a meal.
Yumcha and gatherings can la hehe. They provide cards too!
The atmosphere there is soothing, with dim lights and nice singers performing, people chit chatting over their drinks. I feel calm and happy there :)
And not to forget, the drinks! Me and my sis are very loyal to the original milk tea (金香奶茶)!
Its the first drink we drank in Wings. And guess what? love at first drink hahaha.
Simply in love with it! And the price is quite reasonable too! (relatively la..haha)


Hmm its kidna late now. Done with my craps hehe.
Anyways, today my French teacher said " I know tmr is Melaka's holiday,..."
I was like What?!Really?!
And it did turned out that Melaka declared holiday on this date due to some unknown reasons.
Hooray no class tmr! ^_^ nonid to set alarm to wake dy mohahahaa.
Good nites people <3


No comments: