Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My blog is becoming food blog

The next day
7-10-10 ( Wednesday)
Good morning! :D
Time for us to check out!
Playing in the lobby while waiting jeremy
And im gonna get married dy.. wuu wuu.. haha
Bought this bag as Ym's present from Ipoh's Jusco.
And hid it inside Deanna's bag, HanKai sis's wardrobe and many places more from Ym hahaha
And finally its time to give him the present.
Take 1 ^__^
Take 2,3,4,5,6! hahaha..
Time for breakfast! Sleepy looking me.
Love this shot! My fingers seem very long haha.
Lance behind promoting again hahaha..
Wheres my fooddd...hungry lar..
Poem on how to eat ur siew long pau haha..
This restaurant actually is major in selling siew long pau, 
but Jeremy says its siew long pau not very nice, other stuffs nicer haha.
How contradicting :P
Fatty bird with tau sah inside!
"You really wanna eat us...? Have mercy sir!"
Ham sap pau~ its chinese name is 流砂咸湿包!
See, im not making it up!catchy name huh haha
But ham sap pau is really yummy!
We shared this. Not bad :)

:[
Girls with one Ji Mui haha
And the boys.
Then we went to try alot more of foodddd!
O Jian~!!! I think Melaka's taste better hehe. This was not bad too.
I love u big oyster! yum yum!
Ong Kok Chien came up with the idea of snapping our pics.
ICs, IDs and Driving license.
*u cant see mine~u cant see mine~
I present, AhChien's male models!
emo type
*speechless ahahahhahahhahahahaha
hahahhahahhaahahah!!
Sooo big gap. :P
Took this pic when we passby a barber shop.
The indian barber was annoyed by us i think hahahha!
paiseh :P
<3 Snap this when they going buy Ban Chang Kueh, Doraemon's fav hehe.

Boys over flowers. hahahaha

cute version!
Finally our food! Hoho.. Aaaaaah~
Shot pics with Penang's signature building,Komtar but didnt go inside hehe
Red bean one so so only. I prefer the one with peanut butter hehe.
Big headed
We went to try a famous roadside stall selling Teo Chew Cendol!
not much difference from normal cendol actually.
So so for me ^_^
After that they took us to a roadside coconut stall.
Do not be deceived by his look! This indian guy here posses excellent kung fu!
He can cut the coconut within seconds!
We all looked on in awe.  :O
Why...cant...i...open...it...need...help..
Thx.. X)
Then we went to Botanical Garden!
Alottt of monkeys! :O
Hahaha i rmb this tunnel.
We wanted to pass thru this tunnel but then turned back and came out running!
Cuz a big boss-like super fierce monkey wanted to attack us!
He must think the tunnel is his territory i guess. So scary ¬_¬"
Then we terpaksa to use another route. Monkeys aren't cute at all! Geez :(
Discovered a pwetty waterfall!
Weeee~ ^_^
Oh got fish got fish!!
Gotcha little fish! kekekeke
(Freed it back into water later, no fish was harmed hehe)

After playing at the waterfall, we all chose our weapons(sticks) and planned to attack the monkey boss and conquer the tunnel! We humans ain't that easy to bully yo!
All equipped for the attack!
But then in the end only Kuhan had the guts to go thru the tunnel hahaha.
And i even saw some monkeys on the trees near the tunnel trying to throw some tree brunches down to hurt us!! Omg why monkeys so evillll

I love Botanikal Garden. Its very green, an ideal place for jogging. (except for the monkeys heh)
Ice cream in bread! But I still prefer the ice cream alone hehe.

Behold, our dinner at New Lane!
A night food street in penang,great place to taste Penang local food!
Pork intestine porridge.
White porridge with delicious smell of pork intestine.
Curry mee with chili paste, which adds a much welcomed kick to the noodles!
The blackish blocks are pork blood. Taste like taufu to me.
New Lane fried oyster and egg. This is much oily and still,melaka wins haha.
But i still believe Muar has the most delicious o jian!
Our normal Chu Cheong Fan! still nice lol.
Jeremy went tapao this from a shop, Yuen Yong.
Tapao is nicer than having there according to him cuz the banana leaf will absorb the sticky gravy and gives the Yuen Yong a faint scent. banana leaf smell haha.
Any problem with the mee guys?haha
Later at 930pm, we went to Queensbay to kill the time and then boarded our bus at 1130pm.
My phone was really low battery that day and died in the mall! So unlucky of me!
I was like OMG how am i gonna contact mom and dad??
Luckily the bus to sban is same with the one to melaka so im able to sit with Deanna, Ym and Cj :D
We went up the bus and straight away sleep,exhausted from the outing.
Then its like iv only slept few mins, the driver called out "Seremban!" then afew passengers bustled around to get off the bus.
I was super blur and felt impossible it had reached sban, which is bout 5 hours journey away.
Then we asked a passenger to confirm and we really reached sban. O_O *panicked
I quickly take all my things,borrowed Ym's phone to call mom while Deanna went to stop the driver (the bus begun to move)
I finally got off the bus and realized the bus dropped me at a junction, which leads to Terminal and Acs(my high sch) and another way to the terminal bus stop.
We always wait for mom and dad infront of terminal so i straight away rushed into the junction automatically and stood infront of ACS (terminal was so spooky and pitch dark at night!)
I dunno where are the other guys who got off the bus earlier, maybe they went to wait at the bus stop behind terminal.
Maybe the bus stop do have people there, but i feel i should wait for mom and dad here.
At least ACS had a night guard altho i saw him slping at the bench la,but his presence kinda calmed me down abit lor :(
And all high schs sure have their own scary stories, and they happen to have the common history of being hospital or the place where the japanese faught and died last time right?
So im full of goosebumps while waiting for my parents. And i heard some distinct eerie music too -_- (serious, not my imagination :( but it seems too far away to freak me out.)
Terminal opposite was very dark. The road infront barely hav cars and motors passby.
Its 4am in the morning and im all alone infront of my sch, standing there with loads of luggages with me. If someone wanna kidnap me will be super easy lor.
Then my phone dy died i cant call mom and dad to chat also.. T___T
I kept praying til finally a too familiar waja turned into the junction. PHEW!
I got into the car, mom and dad asked me how long did i waited and demanded why didnt call them when im reaching. T__T i slpt like a pig how i know im reaching wor T_T 
I really hate sitting long distance buses..Its tiring even if u slpt thru the whole journey + highly dangerous!

Thank God,everyone was blessed to reach their hometowns safe and sound. ^_^
Thanks alot for blessing the whole trip too~!

No comments: