Saturday, October 2, 2010

Saturday smiles

Its Saturday! And the happiest thing is, iv done all my papers and officially declared merdeka!! (For 2 weeks of my super short sem break only =.=)
Yayyyyyyy away from the hellish exam weeks!
Some students still have papers today, best of luck for the last paper ya :)
I survived through all my papers, but the last paper seriously can kill!!
It was damn hard plus im not fully prepared (which is kinda the main cause ahem).
Im happy with just a pass. Yes its that hard for me *sniff
Fluid Mechanics is like one of the core subject for mechanical and its tough shit.
Cant imagine how its like taking Fluid Dynamis huh.
Thin chance for me to survive through Gamma,Delta and Epsilon with this kinda attitude.
I swear i swear i swear not gonna study last min dy.. Complete all my tutorials on time and clear any doubts beforehand and NOT right before exam. 
Its gonna get way way harder than this!
To add to the misery, MMU had decided that our next sem's final is on next year's Cny~
So.great.


On the up side, right after the last paper, me and my sister went for a shopping spreeeeee!
Went jusco and DP but bought not much things lol.
Wasted our time hanging out in Nadeje, reading magazines off the shelves, eating delicious  cake and savouring every bit of our freedom~
Its been awhile since we can waste our time just like that hahaha
Every single day during exam week was like fully utilize the time, tapao and straight go study.
Hey and btw, we went for a movie too! 
At first considered Resident Evil but at last we chose this with no regrets!
Legend of Fist the Return of Chen Zhen 
Had no expectations for this show as i initially thought Donnie Yen's image was restricted by Ip Man, but this show turned up to be really nice! 
Love love the actions and of course, Donnie Yen~~!!! 
The part where he dressed up like a knight to save people was super funny! But i dont really have good comments on Shu Qi's part in the movie except that shes very pretty haha.
Ahh my Donnie Yen Donnie Yen Donnie Yen~~~



And the reason why im still in Melaka instead of Seremban?
My classmates had planned a 5 days trip to Ipoh and Penang, gonna depart by tonight.
Weeee~Wanna taste Ipoh's nice food! Should be fun ^___^




Rays of sunlight shine down through the opened window.
Its amazing how God's works are.
Im feeling blessed. :)

No comments: