Thursday, October 21, 2010

Brownish Kristy

Well, heres a glimpse of my hair colour!hehehehe.
Its actually abit brighter than the pic and much more brighter under sun light.
Its kinda like reddish+gold+brown lol.
I asked the stylist which colour will make me look fairer?
Then she picked 2 colours for me to choose.
One is kinda dark,i scared the outcome will not have too much difference and another is this!
So i chose this!(i dont know if its the model with this hair colour is pretty that affected my decision)hehe.
Had some good comments and alot of negative comments as well! T.T
Well, i guess it takes some time to get use to it lor.
Even i myself feel weird when i look up and saw my fringe is brown in colour haha.
Pity now my hair all dry and frizzy T.T thats the price u nid to pay.
But oh well, new colour for new sem! ^__^

Finally decided to drop French.
Hope i wont regret on my decision.
Have frens taking French together is great.
Even if Delta might be hard, but still, have fun in this subject is important rite?
Big girls dont fall down that easily. hehe.
Give ur best in everything and u'll have the returns u deserved.
And i have to stop thinking so much.
Just let things flow and take me where it wants to go.
Life is wonderful, dont waste it. :)

No comments: