Monday, October 11, 2010

Holidays! And Self-reflect time haha

Hi again, my already super short sem break had shrinked to 1 week only til next semester starts!
Cuz iv joined my fellow classmates for 5 days worth of Ipoh and Penang trip right after my finals have ended! hehehehe
And i can say that the trip was once in a lifetime! As we wouldn't go visit to Gua Tempurung and The Lost World of Tambun another time.Once is enough haha. 
Many of our classmates come from Ipoh and Penang so we had great tourfood guides and patient drivers there hehe!
I went Ipoh and Penang with family before, but you have to really stay there and explore around then only can experience the lifestyle,food and people there.
Miss the trip lotss :)
Thats me with my laptop bag and others, preparing to leave Yew Meng's ipoh house.
Next post will be about the trip! Am actually waiting for them to upload pictures in Facebook and go nick them here wahahaha. Pity me dont have camera for the trip T___T
Stay tuned ya!

Now,bout my holidays. Been watching this even before finals starts lol

Playful Kiss

Cast : Kim Hyun Joong(ahhhh kim hyun joong!!) as Baek Seung Jo
and Jung So Min as Oh Ha Ni.

Haha basically i watch this show because of kim hyun joong.
I liked him ever since he acted in Boys Over Flowers ~ 
And since Mischievous kiss in Taiwan version is very nice, so why not try the new Korean version of it.
But then in the Korean version of Playful Kiss, the supposed-to-be-super-dumb Ha Ni isn't as dumb and clumsy like the Taiwan version. And the supposed-to-be-very-cold Seung Jo smiles quite often in the drama. lolz.
ANDDD!
I dont know why in the end of every episodes there are teddy bears appear! Maybe the producers are the same with Goong?lol @@
The drama is still okay for me to spend my free time, but all in all, i still prefer Taiwan's It Started With a Kiss :) Never mind, i still have my HK drama and nice books to occupy my time!

Anyways, iv cut my long hair short til an inch longer than shoulder length.
New look for a new start, a great one i hope. :)

After visiting to Ellyn's blog entry, iv had many things in mind..
Iv always wanted to aim high, to hope to be out of this country one day and strive for my goals elsewhere.
But at the same time, im worried that things wont go that easily for me.
Everyone has this kinda dreams, but achieving them is another matter.
Heres an example,you see, iv always wanted to know how it feels like to study aboard like those cool bloggers, have afew ang moh friends, lying down on green grass dipping in the rare summer sun, enjoying tea times of pastries and coffees in the vintage looking streets, working off part time jobs to earn extra pocket money while studying.
But that, i know,is no longer possible to me.
After iv completed my degree year, it is impossible for me to continue pursue my studies, see, unless i wanna get a master or phd or any title in engineering haha. And That too, cost lotsa $$ which i dont have lol unless i get scholarship la then i'll totally plunge my head into it w/o hesitation! =P
So ideally, i will go into the real world and join the work force, and emerge as a tiny insignificant engineer, starting from zero, working my way to the top.


And im worried that i will forget all the deals we've made during school time.
- Like reunion under the Eiffel Tower after 10 years.(seems naive but its one thing i hope i can achieve! To  be able to visit to European countries before i turn 30..)
- Invited to renowed fashion shows (woah this is super impossible lor unless you're a celebrity or entrepreneur making buckets of gold daily)

Im worried that all my colourful fantasies will have to bow down to reality someday..
All the places i wanna visit before i have a family of my own to take care of,
All the girlie shoppings and crazy night outs before im bounded by bills, works and family..

Life is indeed a long challenging way of self-discovery.
Im 20 and i still dont know who am i,but im working my way on it :)
Goodluck in finding yourself.

3 comments:

**eLLyNeLLy** said...

Looks like all of us have our own dreams to achieve!":)I wasn't that sure about my dreams at first~cause I scared people would feel like I'm unrealistic as it's really ain't an easy thing...But I've changed my mind now~I decided to dream it, at least don't give up yet before I really take any action~let's work on it!^^
who knows we won't live it?

all the best to you too!alright?
hehehe...

Kristy Chong said...

haha yeah ur right..at least dream while we still able to :P as long as we've tried our best to achieve them,then there will be no regrets :)

iluvwenwen said...

i miss the trip and gangs too, too bad we jus stay there for 5 days, i hope it would be longer time to stay at penang, asam laksa delicious!!