Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hazardous haze

Melaka today was covered by a vast white semi transparent blanket!
Im sure the haze is affecting not only Melaka, but other states in Malaysia too.
View from my balcony was like Genting,except that the cool mist is replaced by choking haze.
I can barely see EP from here(which is quite near, less than 20m i guess) and MMU.
I think API here should be rather high.
It was similar to the haze incident at 2005,when my batch was having PMR exam.
The situation is still vividly in my head. That was so severe that its compulsary for us to wear face masks to school!
Then we abused our librarian power to hide inside the air-con library all day long hehehe.
Please please please for those who concerned, control those forest fires cuz its affecting our country!

Drink more water people. Haze is very bad for throats too. *cough cough

No comments: