Friday, October 22, 2010

I PASSED !

Our Gamma 1st sem's results are officially released today!
Rumour has it that 21st out pass/fail, some ppl went to ask ERU and said 23rd only out, but then surprise! Today's the lucky day!
Bout 12pm,was watching anime waiting for a friend to fetch us to central, then suddenly sis told me her cyber friend's results are out!
I was like damn gan cheong closed the anime and go check! Yeee server down wor! Very suspicious indeed!
Then refreshed many times and at last loaded the page, and gosh my results are there!
I scanned through it and immediately was on cloud 9!

I PASSED! I PASSED ALL! Even got B+ for Fluid which I thought I can barely pass! OhmaiGod!
Super happy! And my results are quite okay too! Thank God thank God T_T
B+ for Engi Math3( I'v done my best T_T im weak at math) and Fluid, then A- for the rest.
Actually i don't think my Fluid deserves B+ lor I know how badly I did in the test..
and i heard the reason the results took so long is they adjust our marks cuz many ppl fail. O_O
AND im quite confident on my ME on getting A or higher, but not really confident on my MOM cuz the final is super hard too, however, they both got the same grade, A-. @@ weird.
Oh well, Im satisfied enough for my grades and gpa of 3.63 ^_^ huhu~
Still working on my cgpa! >_<

Yeayyyyyyy promise promise this sem i'll work harder!
Got my lessons dy T_T

No comments: