Monday, May 19, 2008

Taggie Tag

The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player than tags 5 people and posts their names, than goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they done got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

What was I doing 10 years ago (1998)?
1.Hmm was 8 tat time,blur blur
2.Attending primary sch
3.sucking me tumb

4.naive and jumping around
5.tying my hair into two lol


5 things on my to-do list today.
1. fin this blog asap
2. try to fin reading the newspaper
3.not to eat too much XD
4. er,msn chat?
5. watch Chuck and sleep early(they seemed clashed,Chuck's at 12 to 1am ^^)

5 Snacks I enjoy
1. chocolates
2. sundae ice creams
3. yummy cookies
4. yeah famous amos
5. chips

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. donate some $$ to China and Myammar
2. buy Mers for dad and big house+maid for mom
3. travel around the world
4. giv my relatives or buy gifts for em
5. transfer to Sunway col
Can i add some?:D
6.
have shopping spree in pavillion without seeing the price tags
7.invest or do some business to expand the amount of money hehe

5 of my bad habits
1. lazyyy
2. not following wad iv planned earlier
3. some times quite bad tempered
4. love to play comp
5. love to shoo the stray cats away by splashing water at em *cunning look*

5 places I have lived
1. kedah
2. my house
3. seremban
4. negeri sembilan
5. malaysia

5 people I tag :
1. anna nana
2. yiru pua krystal
3. steph ying sis
4. jessie jess
5. joycey joyce(i noe she'll nvr do lol)

No comments: