Sunday, May 4, 2008

shoutout

I miss my school,both tiny acs and enormous s2
I miss my lovely buddies
I miss my piles of homeworks
I miss the stern teachers
I miss the functions(altho thers usually something bad happened:D)
I miss wearing the smelly shoes and socks XD
I miss bullying juniors
I miss the lil cute stray cat during spm time
I miss the tiny corridors with irritating pengawas petroling
I miss our naughty and hyperactive 5S
I miss hau shouting answers and joyce occupy herself in her hp,saying cunningly tats prefects' privilege
I miss hann's tidy things and neat handwriting and forever changing eng name
Krystal's nonstop laughing and amelia's teasing(it hurts somethimes!haha)
Rachel's big round eyes and singing At The Beginning together,Vivienne's cute reaction,
The funny way Fu walks and craps,ying err i everyday c her la lol clumsy and always dripping sos all over her blue pinafore.
Xinyi smiling with her dazzling white teeth lol anna smacking ppl's backside,pretty audrey
Azlin cute voice and slim figure,mandy's commanding voice,mc's loud and cute laughing voice
And Mankwan scared of ALL buggs and high pitch voice,brilliant muikim(wish i have her brain :D)
Vincent the first guy who let me noe im pretty after all XD
Avin's black but have shinny white teeth and syafika singing Big Girls Dont Cry
And vacalla always ask us to buy her earings in t1,wkf and tty math freak~

I MISS YA ALL~~~♥

No comments: