Thursday, May 8, 2008

The F word

Um..remember las time i surf web using my phone and it deducted all money i have,which is rm9.90?
As a punishment,yesterday only i permit myself to send some credit to send a msg.
The credit stays at a negative figure,so i just sent rm3,but later i checked,its still negative..omg.
I was thinking impossible for them to deduct more than rm3 as they had already minus 9 bucks!
But i was wrong..I sent rm3 again and was stunned:It still show negative 0!!
OMG..now it already sucked my total of rm15.90..I just cant believe it!How long did i use the internet...?
T.T at first i really tot it deduct all already but now...i dont even dare to reload anymore,scared to know the total amount of money i have to pay for surfing the web..$o$ sei lo..
Can i have a new sim..?haha..T_T

So,the bottom line is:Do Not go near that internet button!Its EVIL!!and i know a lil too late...swt

No comments: