Monday, May 26, 2008

Argh

AAAArgh was blogging jus now and typed quite alot,then accidentally pressed the close button then puff,the window jus vanished..!Omg..so now gotta type all over again sobs..
Yeap,sent my bro to matriks today..And mind ya i aint happy okay..i wanna study too..!!And me and my sis have to wait for a couple of weeks till june intake..gosh..Cant believe my bro jus gone lik that..Its like few days ago hes booking Ixora rooms with us and planning things to do in Ixora,till Thurs he got the offer,dilemma,and yesterday packed,cut his messy hair,bought those long sleeved collared shirt and off he go to matriks in kuala pilah..Wow..Envy him le..The college is not as bad as we'v imagined(only in ulu ulu places)..He even met plenty of frens ther..Good lo :D After everything was done,(it took us 3 to 4 hrs yeah..dammit they forced every student to finish the documents by tat day and damn lots of new students applying tat day!!)we went to help bro to carry his 3 heavy bags of luggage(including a badminton racket lollol)to his room,which is located at the highest floor swt.Mom me and sis knows fully well visitors were not allowed,furthermore we were alll females,but mom insisted to follow my bro in to have a glimpse of his humble room XD luckily no one saw us!The hostel is kinda..cement-ish tho..lol..reminds me of the construction sites and the half finish buildings,with bare cement floor and walls.Ther were 4 beds,4 wardrobes with locks and 4 tiny tables equipped with table lamps:all the basic things..
Then,at 230pm,we rushed to mmu(bro is left at the matriks of coz)didnt even have time to lunch as we feared cant make it ther in time..Bought some bread to fill our rumbling stomachs T.T luckily we made it :D
Btw,got a really awful news today when i woke up.I came downstairs and saw everybody is solemn faced.Asked dad what happened and he told me that our youngest aunt's family had an accident,and our aunt is hospitalised!!Oh God what a shocking news!!Immediately,i ask how's meimei(my young cousin,aunt's lil daughter) and dad said the other members of the family are all fine..Only aunt have damaged her brain and had to be admitted into a local hospital in penang..PHEW!!imagine the lil daughter get hurt!!shes so small and young!!i nearly cried into my bowl of breakfast!!We 2 familys just went to kedah a few days ago!I only saw my aunt's smilling face and chatted with her just a day ago man!!I cant imagine her lying on the whitish bed unconscious with bandages all around..its eerie and saddening..!!Apparently her family were going back to my elder aunt's hse after the wedding dinner and collided with a car halfway..Its side collision cuz my aunt sat at the back seat with her 6 yr old daughter,uncle was driving and her lil son is at the front seat ..Oh i just cant imagine the shock..!!my cousins were still so small..GOSH..we were all relieved when we heard that shes fine and the brain surgery is successful..omg..So tats why we have to wear the rear seatbelts T.T gotta keep my fingers crossed till aunt recovers..hope my 2lil cousins will be fine!GOD..

No comments: