Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday morning

Howdy. :)
Just a short post here.
Lets try another way of posing shall we ;D
no one's onlining now..got la but not those can chat with me de.
Guess its stil early or all my frens went daftar for form6..?
Sis and bro still sleeping.
Im sleepy too but forced myself to wake up :D
Oh but its almost 1130,still early?hmm..
Editted a pic for yiru there as her header.
Glad she love it.
But sadly shes gonna use another one swt.T.T
Oh well,tats how i pass my time.photoshopping :)
Gave mom the prezzie we bought yesterday night.
She laughed and say shes not into make ups,but guess shes happy after all haha
All along we didnt celebrate mother's day,this year excluded,and so are next few yrs :)
Really hope tonite we'll get to hav dinner outside.
Cuz dad said yesterday sure every restaurant full house.
Hopefully mom dun have tuitions s\at night.Rather dont keep my hopes high.
Dunno y the thought of it jus cheered me up.im easily contended ^^
Yeah.Bro woke up ad.Struggling with the bread machine now.
Okie let him train his dota lah

*Kristy signing off*

No comments: