Thursday, April 10, 2008

Speechless..

Its 718a.m. now..wonder why i woke up so damn early?Heres the story...zzz

Yesterday,12a.m.,sis was chatting with shaun online and he told us that he'll fetch us at 7 so he can also fetch his lil bro to sch.I was lik,harr...do we have to wake up sooo earlyyy???I normally wake up an hour earlier,so tats mean 6??>< even earlier than my parents le..I didnt get enuf sleep the day before and have to wake up so early today again..So i went to bed and adjusted my phone alarm at 6.08a.m.. I was sleeping on my back and dont know why had the feeling of i should be awake at this moment.So i woke up and checked on the clock,in case my alarm goes faulty.What?!its 614 already!Why didnt i heard my alarm went off?!I switched on my phone and the alarm was set at 730!!What the..I quickly went to bathroom and bathed.thinking if we woke up at 730 sure will miss shaun's car..I even imagined,how lucky I am to wake up on time and how will I tell my sis bout y faulty alarm and she'll responds:Wahh luckily u woke up!Who changed ur alarm??!yer..spooky~
When i got out,mom saw me and asked y I bath so early.I told her we'r going to see bball match afterwards at 7.Due to my mom's loud voice,my sis woke up and said'eh ni,ah shaun said he'll come at 830.'I was like,Oh.My.God.'why didnt u tell me earlier???'She replied'I reset ur alarm..'I was so speechless and blank..Oh are ya telling me that i woke up a tiny lil earlier with my hair alil bit wet?!My God..So its u who changed my alarm..Sis,next time i do prefer u to wake me up and tell me the time had changed(I wouldnt mind!!) instead of 'helping' me to reset my alarm..
So I went downstairs fuming,told mom and went to the studyroom with the fan on till max.I'd love to sleep now but my hair is all wet!Gosh..And i never and dont know how to use the dryer..dont even knot wher isit now..I sat ther alone while parents went for sch..Slept so early to get more rest but instead i need not to wake up so early..Damn it lar.. Its bout 740 ad..took so long for me to blog huh..its time to wake sis up *sniff* and prepare..bubbye!

No comments: