Friday, April 18, 2008

Second day!

Heard Yee Lee's loud alarm:Avril Lavign's Complicated..I was so sleepy and continue lying on my bed,wishing yee lee will wake up at her really loud alarm..She told me its very hard to wake her up yesterday..And shes quite right..Shes still sleeeeping like a pig LOL..The alarm grew louder and louder and i cant stand it anymore,went to her bed and nudged her..She opened her eyes,shut her alarm,chec the time,and....sleep again...== So from 5 to 6am,her alarm rand and she shut it at least 5 times.I dunno i shud laugh or cry..lol..At 6,we finally got up and washed..
Breafast was prepared at around 7,its nasi lemak!!with sambals,peanuts,kuih,half boil eggs and teh..The sambal,rice and peanuts were really delicious!!but the teh tastes odd and the kuih tasteless..*psst,i threw it away after a tiny bite,no one saw it haha*
I was session B,group 24 and 4th..group b was suppose to let the other groups,A,C,Dfinish their eating first ,we were second to interview..All my frens were not B so i waited at the place with some B ppl..made a fren ther,sang huey hehe..Didnt take pics with her so i nicked one of this from her frensta ahha..u dun mind rite?keke..Shes really frenly and had wonderful spm results..10A1s fuyoh...We went to blockB in front of the mosque by a wira(the guy ther forced the wira driver to take us ther cuz no bus ^^)We waited ther for kinda long,then went into the freezing waiting room wait again..then 930 only is our turn..they like to drag la..we were sppose to interview at 9 at first..Zzz..
We went into a room full of tables..the tables have numbers on it and we had to sit according to our group..I sat at table 24 and was disappointed cuz 3 my groupmate oso boys..T.T..They briefed on how the exam conducted and we were given 30mins to prepare some points for the case study..mine is bout escalating crime wave of youngsters,we were given suggestions and recommendations(to build a detention camp)at the back..We were to either agree or disagree on them and state our reasons in 10mins!I prepared and my group were called fairly early..So we were to wait at a waiting room without any discussions.Waiting,waiting and waiting in the freezing cold room...one by one we were called upon to deliver our ideas..cant hold my hp up in case they notice :)
Finally,its my turn!!I walked into a room nervously..There were 2 panels ther,one chinese female(looked kinda strict) and one smiling malay guy..They wanted me to intro myself first,asked something bout activities in school and then bout the case study..I was so cold and my voice trembling,which had nothing to do with nerves..I messed up my points tho..I disagree with my recommendation and they didnt sound convinced..oh well,the interview ended far roo early than iv expected, reckon i didnt fully use the 10mins!!gosh..my chances would be thin..
I called the other group mambers to come for the group discussion.We let the cute malay(we called him 'Lah' )explaine his recommendation first,he was kinda poor in eng and got once he cant find the correct words to continue his hanging sentence!We were all silence and watching him scratching his head trying to utter the word for one or two full minutes..'err..err..wads tat word..?'We cant even help him cuz dunno wad he wanna say!!the scene so damn funny lar!!I nearly laughed out and my lips twitched lol..luckily didnt laugh hahaha!!The last was my turn,after I explained my detention camp,I said that i agree with one of the plan,as it involved parents and the others oso agreed..so..fin!!lol..no debate oso de..When we went out,one of my groupmate(hes the one infront of me in blue shirt in the pic up ther) said'u noe chinese?'lol i didnt realize thers a chinese in my group!tot all malay haha..We chatted and he was a really pleasant and nice guy..He came from sungai petani in kedah,so thers a kedah slang the way he speaks!!funny lar..I pointed this to him and to my utmost surprise,he replied 'u oso got le' i was like huh???!!have i??swt! hahaha..really zadao man..i usually tot we here in seremban talk correct chinese!!i would love to noe how's our slang!hahaha..
We walked on and chatted merrily..Then he suddenly ask 'u stay in village 5?' i was so astonished to see that we'v reached V5!!!my god..i tot they were goin to take a bus!!I couldnt believe my eyes..He parted and say 'nvm la..u wear white rite?' oh..he tot i was worrying the heat..He had no idea how far V5 from V2!!sei lo..I walked myself in a rather fast pace as i was crossing a construction site:ther were some dangerous looking workers ther..walked to the chancellor hall,which was really far even by car,from V2..I walked on,tats the only way to go bac to V2 wad..no point waiting for bus..walked and walked..till near V1,i saw a couple of malay girls oso walking to V2,so made a fren ther..her name is Mazrin and shes really cute and chatty!!So we continue our long journey and aft half an hour,finally reached V2!!muahahah!!its at least a few kms from v5!!im really proud of myself to sccomplished this impossible mission!!!Mazrin was really surprised to hear i walked alone from v5 to v2 too!!Its REALLY damn far!!!!
We ate lunch together,(Yeelee had hers already and was with Vikrum somewher,i heard his voice in the call nyehehe!)Regretted now i didnt ask for the boy's num and msn..even forgot his name aiks..reckon we wont meet ever again la :) Delicious green curry,tasty chicken wing,egg,potato,vege,nice grape drink and a weird banana!haha..I took this picture and sensed someone's looking at me.A malay girl was looking at me curiously 'wad u take ur food for??' i immeadiately say i wanna show my fami;y wad i having for lunch..== paiseh lol we ate quicky and went to main hall by a small van..As we were waiting for the main hall,Mazrin told me secretly that she think a chinese boy is really cute..When she point out to me,i nearly fainted lol!!its not tat the guy is ugly,but hes okok looking,with messy hair,really tall,have alil moustache!!Its sort of macho person u wont say cute lor..haha..I told her in return that Vikrum is kinda handsome too..When she knew it,her reaction was just like me jus now..'he wore braces!!' she told me astonishingly LOL..our taste were totally different!!ahhaha...
Then we went into the hall.I was not nervous at all:the tests couldnt be harder than interview,rite?but i was seriously wrong!!!We had english proficiency test first,and it was like est passages but so damn hard!!got one passage i dun even understand what its all about..jus tikam on the likeliest ans..haha..After the one hour test,we had tea break after that.muffin with a oily thing ahah..then we got back and had 2critical reasoning test..its like IQ test..The first one damn hard!!Its like bout 4 statement a short passage,we had to choose btween A-statement correct,thers obvious fact of it,B-obviously wrong and C-cant decide without furthur info..u had to totally understand the passage to answer and we had to fin 60 statements in half an hour!!!gees..the time is up and i had 10+ question left untouched..T.T it seems many ppl oso haven fin their test :D
Then,we had another one..Its all graphic,thers 5 graphics and u have to choose wads next..Its kinda easy hehe..Notice the guy infront me?Hes the one Mazrin refer to as 'cute' boy lol!!Its 430 and suddenly,the beautiful tone of mosque prayings squeezed itself into the great hall.The penceramah was briefing and she waited for the prayings to end before resuming..I love listening to prayings..its really peaceful..
Then after that we went back to our rooms,packed and went back..It was drizzling slightly and Yee Lee wanted to walk back with Vikrum..So i went back myself..didnt get to say goodbye to her,xiao tung,her blur fren,sang huey and mazrin..T.T..didnt have xiao tung and mazrin's num but they had mine..wish they'll sms me soon hehe..
My family went cameron and it seems really fun!!so envious of em...
They ate cakes!!!Arrghghhhhhh..They walked in the pretty park oso!!!Argghhhh!!hahaha..

No comments: