Thursday, April 24, 2008

Dancing~~

I was dreaming and sleeping cosily inside my bed.Jerked up with the agitated voice of mom(its still early yet!gosh..chill,ma.),washed,changed and came down..Took a few spoonful of mom's yummy breakfast but no appetite..
Today im going to have my driving test(again.i noe).Saw bro oso get up.Aiks forgot to tell him his test is at 2pm..So dad brought me to the petrol station beside the siang malam and i waited there for Sir,clutching a waste paper with sis's writing on it bout parking steps..It was drizzling and windy,after quite a long time,Sir FINALLY came!We went s2 to fetch an indian girl(first time test by the look of her HAHA) bfore going to Inmaju,the place i hated(cuz everytime go oso nothing good de =__=).So Sir really good,gave me his car to practice for a couple of times before the jpj ppl come..But ther were too many cars waiting at the parking place swt
After that,i went to wait at the pondok when the jpj ppl finally came and were 'yum cha' noisily inside the building beside the pondok.Took our number and wait..wait..wait...Saw a friend,she failed the mountain twice.Pity her la.Shes sick again..las time saw her she oso sick..aiks.Saw Susan(Gan Shu Sam)too.didnt change at all.So finally,its our turn..I was not nervous(compared to last time trembling)and ascended into a purple kancil,hopefully its in good condition.Went up the mountain smoothly,say hi to the inspector in pondok and tried to move the handbreak..its really heavy and hard!but i finally managed to pull it down with the other hand pushing the steering..woo~ one,down,two to go!
The next one,parking..can be quite nasty also..So i went into the first parking,oh no..the inspector is the evil woman who failed sis last time!!She'll be vry strict..I went into the parking place carefully,done the steps and moved into the parking box safetily(i mean the poles)..i raised my hand high,cant see the inspector's face,dunno she saw me anot as its pouring quite hard!So i raised my hand again,waved fervently,and pissed her LOL..I quickly went out,go into the 3point turn,careful not to break too many and came out..
I was numb at that time..'did i passed??'the whole affair was quick.I drove back the kancil,parked and descended.'Good Luck!' I beamed to the next candidate and she smiled back.She surely need the luck!I went up,got my form,and gave them to the ppl there to process.Turned out my fren also passed!woohho~~Were busy congratulating each other when the inspector was calling no12 repeatedly and i tot i was 11 and 12 went to toilet ad.Haha so when i go receive my form,the guy was really angry 'Iv called u 3 times u noe?!' hehe so sry but nth can deflate the happy feeling bubbled in my heart!wakakakak I PASSSEEEEEDDDD!!!
Its crying hard,the inspector's strict,the kancil was bad(break hard and release clutch oso wont budge,but at least bttr than my fren's,her engine 'dies' 3 times on her way to parking)these conditions didnt hint that im lucky and will pass today but IV PASSED!!wahahahha!!im really very delighted and light hearted now..at last i can drive officially and get my P license just like anyone else!Most important of all,i no nid to pay another 60bucks for the damned thing agin!!!!and no nid to see inmaju ever again!woo~~love u God MUAKSSS~~mom'll be happy(her $$ ma ^^)
If i failed again i swear i wont blog bout it cuz its not a proud thing to blog bout but yay i passed!!Afternoon is my bro's turn and im goin to put my fingers crossed that he wont follow me and my sis's path lol..Boy ma sure can de!Hope he'll pass straight away..=) sis still pigging upstairs..Gonna act like i failed,see how she takes it nyehehehe(harr?!?fail again ar??!)

♪I passed I passed I passed I passed ♪ (dancing~)

No comments: