Thursday, April 17, 2008

Lucky

I was lucky to be shortlisted in petronas scholarship,as they kept reminding us during the our stay there..Yea i know we were lucky but theres so damn much of things to be prepared!!!woah...i never been to such a fussy interview before..They'd only inform us las sat and we have to prepare by monday!The only day for us to certify our certs!!celaka...i nearly cant get my cert signed as i carelessly brought my sis's spm cert..=.= shit lar..how can i be so careless..at last all signed and we went home..thx to cikgu basri~:DWe have to wear FORMAL to the registeration so i borrowed this..haha at first i love it very much as its pretty but..!!I simply cant run with it!!notice the kebaya is kinda tight at the knees?i cant even run or walk faster or cross over a small drain!!Zzz...it gave me a really hard day in the camp lol my sis was also in baju kurung..her interview was next tues but we'll try our luck to fit her into my date..we are not coming twice!
Day one of the camp:
We slept early before the day and woke up at 3smth to make some last minute packing and breakfasted..Then at 430,we'r off into the pitch dark streets of sban garden..(got street light la of coz hee..)there were less cars on the road..Daddy was driving kinda fast in highways,actually hes overspeeding,and we were kinda scared lol but eventually we all manage to dozed off and awake behind..Went to the resting area in tapah for toilets and snacks and saw one ppl oso clutching a map of utp:We'r not alone !keke..so we continue our unpleasant jurney to perak..
Oh look,its dawn!The mountains blocked our splendid view of sunrise..
We reached there finally with helps of a passer-by for utp's whereabouts(nearly got lost)..The campus was really enormous with the prettiest mosque i'v ever seen infront of a wide man-made lake..We went into a hall first(there were breakfast provided there,mee and sambals and my stomach was rumbling already-its 3hrs after we had our breakfast!)The ppl there told us we should go to village to daftar for my room first bfore proceed to the chancellor hall for briefing..We wanted to ask for my sis so we went chancellor hall first..The hall was really big man!!Reckon we can even fit the whole ACS comfortably in there..swt..to our great dismay,the facilitator there said they'll only noe the absentees by night and that it was impossible to fit sis in..haiz..we were all disappointed..I could do with a lil company in this totally strange place..So we went daftar at village2..There was some chaos ther,we couldnt find the place and after lotsa running up and down,(its so damn tiring with hot weather and tight kebaya!!)We finally got a facilitator to lead us to my room..2D 205..The room was small,simple and..dirty..T.T..my roommate was a female chinese..Thank god..I got her number but cant sms or call her..It shows number error..swt la
Then we headed to the grand chancellor hall which reminds me of some stadiums..(i spotted some chinese leng zais~lollol)daftared and i have to separate with my family to sit upstairs btween farah and aisyah,who were future mechanical engineers..there were full of malays around me..T.T after the briefing,my family decided to leave..I suddenly fell like really bewildered and reluctant to see them proceeded to the exit..Cant beliv my eyes that they really going to leave me here alone in a large unfamiliar place full of strangers in perak??!!..'Are u all leaving?'..i texted sis..they turn out to be going cameron,which was only 2km away..T.T i nearly cried..have a lil tears in my eyes..now only i knew how its like being left in a total strange place..how its like bro going to ns..somemore 3mths le mine only 1day swt..really wonder y bro never cry when we separated for ns..i was never as tough..this is the first time im leaving away from my parents..tats y..and yes i do noe im kinda chicken..lol wanna go oversea tim..but its still kinda incredulous seeing them walking to the exit without me follow closely bhind..i'll always have company..hav my sis at the least..but now..here all alone in a strange place..
(o my god how i hate this blogger..this paragraph from here kept vanishing and i'll have to type it all over again!!!shit lar..)
So we candidates have to shift our seats to the lower ground and i sat wif an aged indian guy..hes really frenly and intro his smart son to me.I was having a hard time concentrating to the ceramah as my mind kept thinking that im all alone here..ALONE!!Had to conc on the talk if not i'll really will cry and it'll b really paiseh..we'r 18 already for God's sake!!crying for parents?!?!my god..lol..The guy said his talk might have something to do with tmr's interview..so we all were like straining our ears and jotting down feverishly every single thing he said..But when he finished his talk,he told us hes joking and his talk have nothing relevent to the interview,he only wanted to grab our attention..zadao..mind,it really works..
The indian lad intro himself to me so hes the first fren i made!keke..hes kinda tall and looks very like the character mohinder in Heroes haha..jus that his curly hair was not as nice as mohinder's.
We went to have our lunch outside..i ate alone,trying my best to find my roommate,the only way to find out now tat her hp num faulty is by checkin the name tags we wore infont of our chests..A really tall girl walked pass me and dunno y have the feeling of it must be her..so i squinted down on her name tag and miraculously,bore the unmistakeable words'YEE LEE'..i quickly intro myself and told her im her roommate..Shes nice n frenly,despite her appearance kinda cool cool de haha..So we went to main hall by a bus after that,see,tats yee lee..the bus was so full till we were to stand infront..yee lee had to hold herself closely to the windscreen to prevent from losing balance..hehe..
We had a personality test(dunno wads it called)in the main hall,hundreds of tables were arranged facing the stage,just like our spm time..I dared myself to hold my phone alil high and snap it!hehe..see the empty places??The ppl there said there were 500 shortlisted but only 399 ppl turned up..Zzz tats mean sis can come after all!!thers plenty of places for her!!tat stupid facilitator..hmph..my body glove pencil case :)
After that,we'll have a tour around the campus so me and yee lee took the limited time in btween to try to dash back into our room to change our malay attire,but end up got lost and rush back in time for the bus ==
We went to the chancellor hall and were devided into groups by our courses..made a fren ther :) Heres cute xiao tung,my fren in chemical engineering..shes very humorous!now only i noe thers soo damn many of girls in engineering!!!and shes also a big fan of harry potter lol!!^^ believe me,she looks exactly like malay in baju kurung haah
One of the machines in chemical labs..nice o...so yeng..this electrical lab lagi yeng!!!o.o blue colur with loads of wires~~This is their lecturer hall..excellent eh?looks very high standard lol the table can be streched out or stuff it back in keke..we tried sitting and pretend we'r having classes ^^ the back there was so cool and the lights were dim..perfect for a lil nap!hahaThis will be its large library..we all gasped when we first saw it..Its really really big!!!!with five storeys of shelves full of books!!thers even an escalator for u to go up and down to find a book u required!!we were like soooo bemused and couldnt stop ourslves taking plenty of pintures!!This is a really cool thing man!!!!my god..Sorry..no anti handshake :P took at the first landing..nice huh?????*drooling*My fren took it..pro huh???the lighting,red books n stairs..simply splendid..hey ur expensive sony worth it!hahah..most of the books were dictionary-thick!@_@"Artistic stairs with half of xiao tung's laughing face.wahahahahBlueish block..heard thers another orange block lol ^^ After that,we had dinner~ me and yee lee quickly took our bath(finally can change into comfortable casual wear!!) and arrived at the catering table first!!muahahaha yummy~ My dinner for the day!!yummy chicken,curry and some plain vege..the syrup was too sweeeeet!so i took another cup of plain water hee..
My room,my tiny bed,my things.and oh,thers a mirror for us!:DMy pinky socks hahahah..see the cement floor?dirty la T.T the other bed was yee lee's.Thers a wall inbtween sp that we can change in our room if we want to.
Mature Meeeeeeeeeee~~!!!heheeh...took a pic with yee lee but we'r not tat photogenic in it :P tried grabbing some of her pretty pics from her wretch blog but failed ==
After that we went back to the chancellor hall again to hear some tips and tmr's event.Befrended with xiao tung's blur banana fren keke shes damn funny!!she ONLY noes english and alil hokkien..funny lar i'd nvr met any banana dunno cantonese one LOL!Then,i took bus alone(yee lee decided to walk back with vikrum..haha woo~)wanted to ask for pillows but were told by a couple of frenly seniors that the office were closed..no pillows tonite!!aiks..nvm lar the whole building oso no pillows wad wahaha
Yee Lee decided to wake up early tmr,5!so we set our alarms at 5 and slept..thers 2 lights one mine one hers.Iv used to have sleeplights so i left mine on,stuff all my clothes into my bag,made it bulky enuf to support my sleepy head and slept..End up we both had to sleep face down to avoid the light..sorry :) we were so exhausted and slept soundlessly......

To be continued..due to theis post is TOOOOO long ad!!lol sry :) too much things to say keke

No comments: