Monday, April 28, 2008

Shit...

Just now kinda bored plus hand itchy so go explore my sony phone..Tried connect to the internet and PlayNow and woah it really works!Cuz all along i couldnt get through..I thought i was lucky and that the connections are good today so just enjoying and play play,surfed some webs,googles(=.=) find some cute images and interesting vids..Then i checked my credit and hmm its still rm9.90.Oh great,so it wont deduct any money then as long as i didnt dl any expensive stufs??So i go check out some games and ringtones and dled those FREE stuff only..
Dled a stupid game,with a standing bear trying to steal honey and blasting angry bees..Was playing the game and trying to figure out how to pass levels withoutfalling from the platforms when suddenly a msg received.I quited the game,and saw its from 200..'Kredit Masa Berbual Anda Kurang Drpd'...uh oh........*panicked*
I quickly checked my credit and its more shocking!!It shows rm-0.00...My God..where had my rm9.90 gone?!?!!?!!?I really thought they wont deduct my money and i didnt even dl those expensive games!!!!!!!!!@$##!@!@#@!!!!!!!Shit larrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr =_____=
I just reloaded only ar.............no wonder i couldnt excess to the web las time cuz of insufficient creidt!!!OMGOMG....................wanna suicide ad........My money ar....fly away ad....T______T Sobs..Wasted rm9.90 just for some stupid gamess.....
Learnt a lesson today and paid GREAT price for it....I wouldnt go near the internet thing anymore..SHIT!!Feel like wanna say some tabooed words..if they can make me feel better hmph..

No comments: