Thursday, April 3, 2008

Failures..

I was in an aquarium near my hse watching all those cute little fishes when i heared a beautiful melody..oh wait,that melody sounds familiar!Its my alarm!== I woke up,shut my phone's alarm and squinted through the dark room at the ceiling clock..Its 630a.m already..so fast..feel like i only slept for a min..kept having all those stupid dreams every single night!hate them cuz they make me feel so tired..I dragged my feet into the bathroom,changed and prepared,then woke my sis up..Went downstairs to join mom and dad for breakfast..I miss the days when we all have to go school together and had breakfast together every morning..its tapao mee again..I only took a few mouth and go prepared..no appetite even for the best food in the world.
Today is our big day!driving test afterwards!haha yea for us its really big cuz i dont want to retake again omg..its been agonising having to pay so many $$!!broke ad..wanna end it!!!!I even prayed last night to get a pass!!no kandas again la pls..our dad fetch us to opposite bukit mewah wher we waited for sir ther..kept revising bout the steps for parking..Sir arrived and took us 'yao che ho' to fetch the other 3 students in separate gardens..We reached inmaju around 830(i hate the sight of inmaju..dont wanna go ther ever agin..T.T)We went to the pondok and waited to queue up for our numbers..sis's 4th and mine 6th.5th one was a malay guy..He cut our queue!hmph
We only waited awhile at the benches and its our turn!sis tried the mountain and gone off easily..
i chose a kancil,hopefully its a good one..i gone up the hill,stopped,raised my hand and prepared to go..i pull up the brake,yes!its easy!this one not stucked like the previous one ^^ after the mountain is parking!oh gosh tats hard too!wrong one step then 60 dollars gone!i went in,parked into it safetily!yeah!i even asked the examiner whether my front bumper's position is enough to go into without touching the poles..the examiner smiled and said'tak tau lah'..== how stupid i am to expect him to ans me lol hes examiner leh..but hes kinda frenly thou..i'v spent kinda much time on adjusting the car's position and panicked when i saw the examiner infront was watching me with a stopwatch in hand..i quickly drive out and..Bang!i saw a pole dropped onto my rear bumper!oh shit..i was so shocked and cant think of anything!failed..again..?die lar i can do it de!!i really can!!It seems like i was so nervous and turned the stering four times instead of 3..tats y my rear bumper came so near to the pole..SHIT LA!see,one turn and tats it!arrghhhh!@!#$!
The examiner asked for the blue paper and signed kandas..my heart broken..He kept smiling and said 'sorry lah..'i knew..he expect a pass from me..normally if we can go in sure can go out one..y??!!y?!?!!my god..
The pondok guy saw me coming and said 'alah,amoi!'..haha yea..i failed..T.T and he oso kept sayin 'sorry ya!'..lol do i look tat sad?ahhh today's weather is so beautiful,my kancil's good and the examiners' frenly!Not a single factor for me to fail!!What have i done..sorry mom..ur 60$ gone again..T_T my sis was at the pondok waiting..she'd passed..She say when i was doin the parking she dont wanna see and kept her eyes on her phone..'mou ngan tai' ah lol
Really vry sad when i reached home..i cant accept it when i was in inmaju lol..kept smiling..now oni feel sad..haiz..fail once mayb normal,but twice..?T_T 'tin' ahhhhh!how nice it'll b if we both passed and celeb together???!?!
luckily mom came back late today..or else she'll kill me and i wont be blogging now haha..sis is going to do her P either tmr or monday..how i wish we can do together..i donwanna go inmaju again la T.T hate myself..'sam tam' ahhh...at least iv gone through the mountain..or else my frens will have to tease me 'mountain queen' T_T

No comments: