Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wheeee

Hello!

So, me and my sis went back to our uni in Melaka last Saturday to settle some stuff. Before that, we met up with our fellow uni mates and had a brief reunion!  

Oh the overwhelming feeling when those familiar roads and buildings appeared in front of my eyes. How I miss Melaka already! Its been months since I last see the roads, our ep apartment (now a really dusty room), and the shops around Bukit Beruang. Yes the shops! There're so many bitter sweet memories! The time when we were juniors and first moved into Ixora apartment beside MMU, the breezy nights when we will go around explore the restaurant/cafes with hsemates after bath, the gossips about which and which seniors or new comers. Kel Ling, our forever favourite housemate, and Fong Yee, our cute neighbour. Love em lots. Sigh.. Those were them days.

And yes, it was Just A Couple of Months! I'm over reacting I know haha. Think i'll most probably be crying my eyes out when its time for me to graduate! :( Not sure what happened to me recently haha. Feel like gonna miss every single thing I see or feel each day. I miss school life, but I'm pretty positive I'll miss my intern life too tho. There's only one week left for me to be in my company and I'll be back to school in no time. After that, I won't able to step into ffcm anymore, have lunch everyday with other trainees, work with other engineers, have long chats with my colleagues, see the scary botak boss scolding people ( :P ), observe people that passed by my seat whenever I have nothing to do, secretly counting the frequency of some people who visits the toilet very frequent hehehe (can't help it!).

But its time to face the reality, I will go back to MMU, finish my fyp, graduate and become a real engineer and go out there to make mom and dad proud! To be honest, I felt chills down my spine when I heard people calling me an Engineer in ffcm. The title is like a little too heavy for me lol. I know I'm studying engineering course, and soon to be an engineer (duhh what else then), but I used to think being an engineer is way too cool and its really hard for me to achieve this sacred title Hahaha. Silly me.

Okay, the main point of this post is not to reminiscent the good ol' days! By meeting up, we meant.... to parteh the night! Huhu. Here're some pictures of what we did for Friday night!

 "I'm gonna live, my life. No matter what we party tonight~ I'm gonna li-li-live my life, I know that we gon' be alright~ " Notice the purple laser! That is SHOOO COOL! ^_______^

 First time snapping pictures inside a club haha. Really love the loud music and party atmosphere. Another side of the world!

 Smokin'! hehe. Dry ice I mean. Are there any clubs that don't allow smoking cigarettes? Inhaling those second hand smoke all night is so unhealthy!

I don't really drink much alcohol as my face will glow bright red after 2 or 3 glasses of drink, which only contain around 80% coke and 20% alcohol lol. Lame right? I'm still not sure of my drinking limit as I'll stop once I feel my face is blushing. Hmm the worst I've ever went was at Movida. I ordered a cocktail and it had this strong pungent minty smell. How the hell am I supposed to know the drink named Grasshopper could be in mint?! lol. Without any choices left, I tried my best to gulp the whole disgusting drink down together with some french fries. I drank my drink too fast, the effect started to show and I was super dizzy, can't even walk myself to the toilet! I leaned to the table and slept around 15 mins. And I'm totally fine when I woke up! Haha. Thats the only experience that I'm so near to drunk, and I'm not going to try it.

I hate it when I blush easily after a lil alcohol. It was back in 2 years ago when we went to try out the pubs in the famous Lam Guai Fong street when we visited Hong Kong. Felt so embarrassed when we had to take public monorails to back to our hotel after that. The colour of my face was giving people the impression that I've drank a minimum of 3 bottles of alcohol, when I only drank not even one bottle of Carlsberg! Not fair lah. But then on the upside, blushing can save you from being forced to drink. People will think you've drank a lot!
All of us! Glad to have em as friends in my life!
I still can't believe that we clubbed for two days straight. O_O That. was. insane!


P/s: If you can't change anything, just leave something beautiful as memory behind! You could be the next angel in disguise! ;)

No comments: