Thursday, August 9, 2012

Hey there!
So, last Sunday our friend, Frank decided to bring us for a Korean meal for our belated birthday celebration. And he chose Da Chang Jing, a korean cuisine restaurant. We've never been there before, and he claimed that it is the best in town, despite my sis got a lot of negative feedbacks of the restaurant from her colleagues. But it's still worth a try. :)

We departed at 930pm for our supper late dipper (dinner + supper) (lol okay sounds weird!) All because of... this!
T__T very heartbreaking indeed. That fateful night, almost all malaysians' eyes are keenly glued to the tv, supporting the hero of our nation,to compete for msia's first gold in London Olympics. The game was legendary! It will be even more legendary-er if only Datuk Lee manage to win the gold medal back and make msia proud. Nonetheless, LCW is still no match with the man above, world no.1 badminton player, from China. But its okay, both of em have given their best and they deserve their titles! Thank you to LCW and LinDan for such a good game! :))

Andddd our dinner is served!
 That's a lottttt of meat right! The food there was so so, I'll give it a 5.5 on scale 1 to 10. Haha. Cause for me, the most important thing of Korean cuisine is their side dishes, but the sides they provide do not satisfy me. Of all the Korean restaurants I've tried, the sides of this restaurant is considered as slightly below average.. Besides, there's a glimpse of our kimchi pancake on top right, well, its a little too soft for my liking. That's very sad as I thought pancakes are all yummy. But! On the up side, the meat is as awesome as usual, and the soups are delicious! :D

 Kimchi soup! Yummeh. They have this seaweed soup which is equally yummy too, according to sis. She finished the whole bowl of it when she's suppose to share with me, so I never get to try it -____-'' lolz.

The dinner was kinda too heavy for that time, and as expected, I have bloated tummy the next day. :( My digestive system is not very good, I can't eat anything right before my bedtime. Else, my stomach will be feeling uncomfortable the next day. My stomach can't even stand any spicy food, even my favourite burger, McDeluxe is included. I sure will have diarrhea after that. But.......I don't care :P Meh.

And so, today, I was taking my usual evening walk and...
Puma? lol. 
When I was walking pass a house, this cute cat was staring at me and started meowing. Then, it came to me and lie down. SO CUTE CAN?! It even tried to brush against my legs, but I'm not sure if its stray cat or someone's pet, so don't dare to touch her in case she's dirty. AHH I LOVE CATS! When I'm lonely I'll prefer dogs, but when I'm busy, I'll prefer cats as they're more inert. <3 p="p">


"You got a fast car
But is it fast enough so we can fly away
We gotta make a decision
We leave tonight or live and die this way" -   Tracy Chapman, Fast Car

" It's the boy you never told I like you, 
It's the girl you let get away.
It's the one you saw that day on the train, 
But you freaked out and walked away 

It's the plane you wanna catch to Vegas, 
Things you swear you'll do before you die, 
It's the city of love that waits for you, 
But you're too damn scared to fly.

*                    *                     *
It's all the money that you're saving, 
While the good life passes by.
It's all the dreams that never came true, 
Cause you're too damn scared to try. " - ♫ Selena Gomez, Hit the Lights.

Worth pondering. :) Nites!

No comments: