Saturday, August 4, 2012

August first!

Hello! So fast and my fav month of the year has arrived! It was great indeed to wake up with loads of messages packed with love, same goes to my Facebook wall! Once in every year eh. Hehe. It was a pleasure too, replying each and every one of the messages! Some can get really creative with the wishes haha. There're some uni mates that had graduated and it hurts a lil to imagine going back to campus without the sight of em.. Some of the people whom I've brushed shoulders with frequently but never really talked with in campus, some of em whom do not appear familiar to me, clicking into their profiles and the pictures of anime characters did not help me to recall who are them. Neways, big thank you thank yous to those who wished me, those wishes are more than enough! (If any of you read my blog lol)

So, Last Sunday, Sis's colleagues decided to celebrate our birthday at a Japanese restaurant nearby, Matsu. It was my first time there. The food was really awesome! The best in town i think but the price there are also top in town I guess haha. After our meal, they gave us a lil surprise,
 CUPCAKES!! Me and sis are special fond of cupcakes, and this is our very first cup-birthday-cake! Aww so cute aren't they?! They tasted decently well too! "Happy birthday Ying & Ni" ^_^ Appreciate much, thanks guys for such a memorable birthday! wuv you all haha. Sadly I only took this with my phone. Our group and individual pictures aren't with me.
After the yummy dinner, we had yumcha with high school mates.
 Sorry for the noise-full picture. My phone doesn't work well in the dark. hehe. This is ah fu! Our best best friend! Thanks for always be there for us, and stay as sampat as you used to be! :D
 Sis with Fu. Thank you for the presents! I also realized we didn't take any pictures with Amelia, who arrived later lol. And other besties who are unable to join due to studies. Hehehe but still, happyyyy! Friends forever yea :)
 Me all hyped up before goin to work on my big day. How I wish I can self declare holiday!
Annnnnd a birthday must-have! The cake! Me and my sister decided to go and seek our birthday cake on Wednesday after our work. After hours of choosing between shops, we finally settled on this! Black Beauty. Oh big mistakeee! Well, according to the salesgirl, it should tastes like a moist cake and pure dark chocolate. But when we eat it, it tastes like ordinary cake, with super sweet cream in between and a hint of coffee. T____T undeniably the worst cake we've tasted these 22 years. Sobs. We should have stuck with the safe option of American chocolate or Black Forest instead. Haih.

Well, that's all for the birthday post. Actually I don't really feel birthday is important anymore after my 21st. It should be celebrated but I'm starting to feel indifference when it comes and goes. Hehe.
Hopefully, it is a year older, a year wiser.
Gonna end this post with a sketch. Bye! x

P/s: Focus focus focus!

No comments: