Monday, September 17, 2012

090912

Ohai!
My internship finally ended on 7th Sept! And my next sem will only start at mid October. So, I'm considered as unemployed at the moment. Haha. Goyang kaki at home. Will post the pictures of other trainees and me up very soon! :)
Before that, two of my favourite mentors decided to have a farewell trip with me! Aww so sweet of em. We decided to go KL as Seremban has no nice place to go to.

Equipped with GPS, let the road trip begin!
Some introduction hehe. The guy on the left is Aristotle from Philippines, a really friendly foreigner who looked like a Chinese to me at first glance. He had culture shock and hard time adjusting to the norms here haha. On the right is Kok Siong from Seremban, a really down to earth guy that doesn't look anything like his age. Haha. Good thing tho as both of em were like no age gap, very comfortable to be with. They were really great mentors to me, and I really appreciate our rare friendship!

None of us are familiar with kl roads. Luckily the GPS worked and we reached Mid Valley safely! Although we couldn't find the entrance to parking lot and parked in the hotel beside. Hehe. Good enough! We opted Plan B for our lunch, since this restaurant is so recommended by many bloggers, we decided to have a go.

The relaxing atmosphere of Plan B. On a side note, we saw a handsome Hitz fm deejay having lunch with his mom! Handsome-nya hehehe

 I decided to order Club sandwich! Was not feeling well that day and had bloated stomach, I can only finish 1/3 of the portion! Didn't know the portion was that big, should have shared with sis. =\ The sandwich was really yummy, taste was exotic and I was so guilty I couldn't finish it.

Sis went for her favourite dish, carbonara pasta! Not bad. Again, the portion was too big for her and she couldn't finish it lol. Actually the food at Plan B was much affordable than expected. The price is almost the same like Chilies or TGI Fridays. So..guarantee we'll have next time! Sis hasn't tried what she wanted yet, the famous egg benedict, as it was only available for breakfast.

Blurry pic of us at Plan B. Teehee :D Thanks kok siong for treating us. To be honest, I'm really not used to being pampered like this. But well, as someone said, we have to learn to accept blessings! Thank you, stay tuned for your "Plan C" yea. ;)
Later, me and sis did some window shopping while the guys walked around the mall before our movie starts.  Initially we chose the movie Chernobyl Diaries, but its not showing on that day. Phew :P Not sure if the show is really scary and I can take it anot haha. We watched another movie instead, The Watch. Its a comedy and the movie was so so only. I won't recommend it UNLESS you have to choose a show between horror movies and that,like our case, then you have my advice to watch it lol.

For dinner, we decided to try Bak Kut Teh as Aristotle has a taste for authentic chinese cuisine and we love the bak kut teh in Bao Xiang restaurant. We find it really nice, wonder why I heard some negative comments about it and the restaurant is always so empty. But we were really satisfied with our meal :)

 Yummyyy! Really love the bak kut teh! But we were darn full by then and couldn't finish the you tiao. Awww the picture is making me craving for bak kut teh now.

Us again. We look so formal in our pictures huh! Haha.

Later that night, after hours of turning around Mid Valley, asking locals and checking the names of every tall building we stumbled upon, we finally found our destination!
 Luna bar!! So touched when we finally found the correct building! The Pacific Regency Hotel was really hard to find! Plus it was very cloudy and drizzling that night, GPS was not working very well. Oh been wanting to go to this bar for quite a long time, and now our wish came true hehe. :D Some said Sky bar offers nicer view but it needs booking and has cover charge.

 ^___^ Stunning view of Petronas tower from Lunar Bar.The view was so exotic and yet the price was super affordable! Really love the place!

Us again. Hehehe. Not feel like drinking anything alcohol that night. The drink was only rm10+ and you can stay there whole night. Awesome place!

Theeeeee pooooool!!! So cool rite! And the dj was just up there inside the cubicle, playing club music. Yeah I think the main thing that attracted us was the sparkling pool hehe.

The boys relaxing over the music and view.

While the happy girls were busy taking pictures and trying to check in through facebook. wahaha.

All in all, the whole trip was an enjoyable and adventurous one! You'll never know whose lives you'll touch! Alright its time for bed. Good nite!

1 comment:

Admin said...

woah...this is your blog~~so impressive

but I never thought I'd see myself down here :p