Friday, August 27, 2010

Who the heck am i

This is just the beginning of Gamma year..
And iv lost own self..
I'v lost track on whats happening in sch,what teacher taught today,for being absent from classes.
I've lost track of my homeworks..which asg is due which date, and refer other ppl's asg most of the time..
I've lost count on friend's outings..because i believe i can manage both of the gangs,but at last lost both of them..
I've lost track on tutorials..hence im not sure what's gonna teach this week..
I've lost my identity..

Im not sporty, i suck at basically every sports that u can name it.
Im look nerdy but my results seriously suck.
Im easily being influenced..im not standing on my ground firm enough..
My old self-esteem is built on friendship, academic performance, and outings..
Now everything has shattered..

Everyone has their dearest interest in heart..but i have none
My friend told me hes going to transfer to UCSI or Berklee for audio Engineering, i supported him cuz i know he loves that kinda things..Mecha engi is too hard for him since his interest is not here.
And when he ask what i interested in? i couldnt answer..
I dont have any interest and suck at everything..

Sigh.Now that iv chosen my path as Mechanical Engineering,theres no way back.
I'll do my best to be one :)
I wont emo for too long..
Final is only 3 weeks away,gonna work hard for it..

*I need a hug. :(

No comments: