Saturday, August 28, 2010

Blogging again!

Omg i just spent the past two freaking hours surfing net trying to find cute widgets to decorate my blog LOL
AND.....i couldnt find one.
Well i did found a cute twitter widget, tried it and it seems to take forever to load my tweets here.
And so i have no choice but to use the default one :) (Ok what rite rite??)
Then i wanted to find a date counter to count the days me and my dear coupled. :P
AND i failed too :( Some too fancy, some too serious looking, just not the kind to suit my blog. haih.
I can be very very obsessed in my blog, or wont touch it at all.
hehe bad habit of mine.

Was linking other blogs and found that some of them either no longer exists or is dead like mine used to be.
I think my blog is like dead for bout a year+?
Hehe..Rachel told me that everytime she comes visit my blog and her name was there
(My last post before this blog is certified death was with the title "Date with Rachel" Lol)
And now this blog is officially alive again! HEHEHEH~


heart02
With love ;)

PS: Pls DO tell me hows my new skin!Simply love it very much!Teehee <3
Credits to Gisele Jaquenod & Birdie !Loads of cute stuffs there!

No comments: