Monday, August 30, 2010

Merdeka Eve

Tomorrow is is the last day of August, means National Day!
Its a vry important day indeed,rite? Its a...HOLIDAY! XD
And MMU declared holiday today at its eve too!
Today is such a perfect day for outings!! :( 
Bro had went kl..sis wanted too but due to my sickness cant go kl shopping together..
Gomennasai ane~ :'{

Yesterday was hellish..The pain was so unbearable i cried afew times..
Then mom and dad took me to the clinic,my face squeezed together in agony to endure the pain haih..
And it turned out that my fever was 102F(or 38.8889celcius). O_O
Woah since when my fever got so high!And mom kept saying,how come u never told us bout the fever??? ._.''
Doc gave me some medicine and said my fever should drop by today.
If it doesnt(choii) then have to go back and take blood test. (OMG NOOOOO!)

As for today, hmm i do feel alot better, the fever still here im not sure if its dropped or not..
Gonna see my dear afew mins time  :D~
I promise i'll treat myself better in the future and wont get myself sick!
Nearly every week i back home also sick one dunno why! 
Looks like im gonna spend my lovely merdeka eve at home...
I hate this feeling! :((

Oh oh btw!
Look what iv bought last week!
HEHEHEH~
I stumbled upon this in popular the other day!
Guess how much is this?? RM32only!
It is smaller sized version and with soft cover,thats why its so cheap haha
But dont worry, the contents all are exactly the same. weeeee~
Gonna wait til sem break only read it!

No comments: