Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day with Rachel~

We sisters dated Mei mei Rachel Jamie to Sunway Pyramid today!
So long never see her dy.
I went with a mission,to accomplish my shopping list :
Tight long jeans
Bridesmaid dress (must in white)
Bridesmaid High Heels (If got such thing lol)

As u can see,two of the above are done,but not the dress :(
I kept thinking theres plenty to choose from in Sunway!
But then today,i rarely found those that met my condition.
Some are not pretty,some doesnt suit me,while some are pretty costly.
Look at the dress below. Guess how much it costs?
A whopping rm189!! Woots~
But then its design is really really pretty and cute T3T
The salesgirl said cant discount somemore...T.T


Theres a tag on the mirror saying "No pictures allowed!"
So thats why the tight smile on my face.
As if the salesgirl will suddenly burst into the fitting room and catch me.
Kan chiong sial.^^"
Sent this pic to him and he said he loves it too,
gonna sponsor me rm100 if i really want it.
But but...still not worth lar T_____T
bye bye my dress...next time gonna go take pics again if ur not sold out ya~ xD
Looks like iv just have to go jusco and buy the dress lor..

Omg nowadays no sales at all!!
Year end sale has just gone and Cny sales havent reach yet! Grr...
Its such a wrong time for shopping.
But then no choice ma thought at least kl really have more options than here..
In the end we three girls go back with super tired legs and not many shopping bags only.

But on the up side,we had Pizzahut for lunch~!!<3~
Oh i dont know why girls love Pizzahut so much! Or its just me? Haha.
But then.....when sis requested for stuff crust,the waiter said no stuff crust here one.
Swt?Here is Sunway Pyramid dude,why sban also got stuff crust but kl dont?!
No stuff crust = Pizza not nice  T_________T  Yer...

As for the shoes,there are some pretty ones in Sunway but then also quite pricey.
So we went back w/out buying the shoes.
And when we reached Terminal1,eh,some shops still not closed yet.
So we poked our noses into some shoes shop as dad hasnt arrive yet.
Andddd we managed to buy one each! ^^
Me and my sis la haha. Rachel is not interested in those high heels lol.
The shoes are not bad and the price is like half of the ones in kl also. Hmph.

P.s : I love my hair and all the shirts iv bought! Weeeeeee~ <3

No comments: