Saturday, January 9, 2010

Howdy yaw

Just finished watching Gong Sam Gai with mom and dad LOL.
I had watched the show when its freshly broadcast on AOD one,
but then left afew episodes hanging there,
due to nobody watch with me (Sis watched too fast) so i didnt continue to watch T.T
I hate to watch show alone. Its like,nobody can share the moment with u xD
Mom and dad only watch it now so i follow ^^
The ending is good! At last Hin Yeung didnt die and with Sam Hou yay~

So long never watch show with them dy.
Miss the ol' days when we whole family will put down everything in hand,
and rush to living room to grab our favorite places at 930pm sharp,
ready to watch Wah Lai Toi hk dramas ^^
Those days no longer the same when the dramas in WLT begun to suck TT

Tomorrow gonna go straighten my curly hair again luuuu~
This is the third time i go straighten my stubborn curly hair =.=
Hope my hair wont dry out and ignite like dry hay when i stand under hot sun =.=''
Some ppl advise me to just go curl my hair better lol.
But straight is easier to maintain right?Since im still a student.
Plus i dont dare to try curl la..Later i not suit curl how?
Cant straighten it back right away rite? Hehe.
And and and! Im gonna try having flat bangs this time!! ^^
Wah so damn excited now hahaha...
And my hair will be flat and rigid like black smelly curtains on my head tmr. Lol~
Hope it'll be back to normal and all good for next Saturday's wedding!!
Yiing Hui's wedding and we are gonna be bride's maid!!
Omg omg omg~ Wonder how it'll be like.
But then hor sure very tired one. Have to stand there all day hmm..
I still havent found my white dress ahhhhhhh....
And sis gonna try to dye her hair tmr!!
Cant wait to see~ xD

Heres a pic of me. Camwhored in Xiong's car hehe.
The now me.My hair gonna be different by tmr! Weee~
Will post my pic up (only if i look good with the hair) tmr!
Dunno why but i feel i look like sugar glider in this pic lolz!
Maybe cuz of the black cons.
Im forced to discharge my normal ones cuz it ady expired vry vry long ago T3T


Time during holidays pass very very slow T.T
Nowadays i go Viwawa to occupy my time hehe.
Cant help.Msn rarely have ppl to chat,Facebok?Boring..
As for the books?? Hehe..When we came home,Bro bought this~!

P.s. I Love Youuuuuuuuuu~ <3
Iv heard its a good book long time ago!
But im quite surprised that bro will buy this kinda romantic book!
I thought boys shud love those weird books about aliens and fightings and sciences and....oh whatever xD
And so,i forgot how long iv spent but iv finished the book!!
Omg its about a man called Gerry. He died of brain tumour, and his wife, Holly, was down right sad about it.
Then,Holly discovered that her beloved husband has left her a bunch of envelopes,which contains a list of things he wants her to do,in order to carry out her life normally!
And this helps her gradually to walk out of depression and sadness!
Awwww~ So touching man! I have tears rolling in my eyes several times! T______T
The book is strongly recommended by me ^^
Its been in major motion pictures before but iv definitely missed it :P

Right then. Thats all for now. Nites :)

No comments: