Sunday, January 10, 2010

Bangs are love

Woke up early yesterday to go saloon.
Me and my sis decided to change hairstyle. Its new year what,right? Hehe~
Consulted Chiew Yee and she strongly recommended us Rico.
We found Rico at last! 
Its quite hidden in town,with only a small board stated Rico lol.
We reached there 11smth and luckily they begun to work on my hair.
( Cuz straighten takes really long n we have to finish by 5 cuz visitin bro)
While pity sis had to wait for solid 2 hours.lol.


So first,i told my hair dresser i wanna cut bangs. 
So she gave me a file with many artists' pics,see which hairstyle i want.
And i pointed at Rainie Yang without much thinking.(Cuz shes so cute LOL)
So they cut my hair first :
Tadaa~ Rainie Yang's bangs LOL 
The hair style is really weird on me and that explains my expression.
Im so worried i chose the wrong hairstyle man.yikes.

Next,they apply cream all over my head and do treatment.
This is the first time i do treatment!lol.
I look like alien!
But its vry comfortable,like doing spa lik tat =D


And then my hair kena apply cream again.
This time is to make my hair soft enough for straighten.
Thus,i had to wait really really realllyyy longgg...
Trying to find something to do..
See my hair is creamed and clipped messily.
This is how i look w/out my hair on my face lol.
Omg why my face like super chubby T.T

I brought Eclipse there too!
Planning to reread my Eclipse to kill boredom but then failed.
Cant even concentrate with all the people bustling around me..T3T
( chubby face again.wargh)


At last what looked like ages,my hair is finally good to be straightened~!
. . .  . . .
This is what my hair looked like after that.
My confidence level straight plunged to below 0 after i see myself in the mirror!!
HAHHAHA!
My bangs is like dead straight and droped down like a roof infront of my eyes!!
And as u can see,its kinda silvery cuz reflect the light =.=
I feel like im those anime warriors with silver hair lol
My sis who sat beside of me was like O.O" when i show her my hair hahaha!


Luckily havent finish one...I went for the second treatment and washed my hair.
Heres the final result!lol.



Hehe..Im not sure this hairstyle suits me anot..
But i find long bangs very cool :)
The front part is still vry flat now.Hope it'll improve aft i washed them.
Had to endure smelly hair for 3 days again :D
At least iv tried a new hairstyle.But then this hair makes me look more like a kid T.T
It cost me rm272 for the whole thing,included a bottle of spray hair thingy.
Isit consider as expensive?hmm..

No comments: