Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Wuu tag again!

Came across this tag while updating myself bout krystal and was like 'eh?iv been tagged!' Yay another tag to do.wee.So heres it ^^


1. Do you have a blog?
erm...can i say no?=D

2. Where is it?
In blogspot la

3. How long have you been blogging?
Err begins at the end of year06..bout couple of months i think.

4. How did you first start blogging and why?
Was so damn bored and pissed when stuck at home 24/7,so here i am hehe

5. What do you write in your blog?
Anything at all..i tend to not write my personal stuff here..Those r for my private diary!hehe

6. What kind of a blog is it?
Erm..sort of like a diary?for my frens to know wad am i up to.

7. How many hits do you get a day?
Huh..dont dare to count..lollol

8. Do you have pictures on your blog?
Coarse~!hahaha.when i dont mind the hassle :)

9. Do you put your real name on your blog?
Err yes.My eng name.I dont wanna reveal my full name lol thers no nid of it la haha

10. Does everyone know you have a blog?
Not that i know of.I'll promote to whoever i can reach =D

11. What is your favourite blog site?
Kristy-zz.blogspot.com gaga

12. Who is allowed to visit your blog?
Anyone as long as u have my link :)

13. Do you want to be a famous blogger?
Haha abo.I wanna earn money too..1k a month is enough for me lol.

14. Is it important that you go on your blog everyday?
yeah lol!if my blog is so famous surely i'll be vry glad to update everyday haha.

15. Is blogging important to you?
Kinda..its like a channel for me to express wadever i feel and think of..^^

No comments: