Monday, July 21, 2008

15 things bout me lol

Rules :
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ok...such weird tags.try to find 15 of em,well here goes.
1.i hate sweets,icecreams and chocolates,expensive ones excluded*wink*
2.im scared of dark and loneliness.
3.the magnitude of my mood swing is scary lol.(im easily angry n happy)
4.im messy lol.not my life tho =D
5.im sensitive in some way...uh
6.i wish i can be a male..really.being girl sucks alot lol
7.im lazy,not if thers an exam arnd the corner.(force to study sobs lol)
8.i dont mind ppl saying me short.lol.accept it.
9.i lik to spread my belongings all around.My bed,my table..hehe this is home..
10.i do love pink,so do any colours as well.but my things just happen to be all pink swt.
11.i like to be in crowded areas,so tat i dont look/feel lonely.=)
12.i dont like loud ppls..but can tolerate them tho and its okay with me..:) jus lower down vol when im sleeping thx hehe.
13.my mood is really really bad when i wake up.I need some time to cool down lol.
14.i hate to wake up early and lack of sleep.Sleeping is really important to me and i demand 8 hrs per day lol.
15.glad to be myself..and its just me ^^

okie now let the tagging continues..no matter uv done or not keke
1.ying (how could i left u out muahaha)
2.krystal(thx for taking good care of yuki hehehhe)
3.exp(uncle experience,heres ur tag ^^)
4.anna(nana nana ur taggie nana)
5.xinyi(relax from ever busy form6 life and do this tag lol)
6.jackjack!(do la dunno u'll c me tagging u anot haha)
7.azlin(miss u too girl!!^^)
8.ah hau(my dear nephew..still blogging rite?)
9.jessie!(heres a tag for u hottie haha)
10.darren(noe u de la u wont do de but tag u as well =D)

No comments: