Saturday, July 26, 2008

Dizzy..

Uh...just had our computer application test(CA) just now..haha.Got a few things wrong la but overall its quite easy,compare to what iv imagined!Thank God,i was so damn stressed up the night before,having myself buried in my ca book for last minute study till 230am,and woke up at 715am to cramp the infos into my already memory-fulled tiny brain.(now brain is empty ad..deleted all ca files nyeheh)Sis they all had account test earlier and was so relaxed.So all our roommates also slept kinda late,watching show.Ahh and at last the test is over.Thinking whether i should sleep anot..hmm..sis went for library for discussion ad.Most probably will be until late evening like 4 or 5..So we cant go swimming T.T..How bout at night guys?lol.

Right after the test,we all were lik merdeka d and beaming(nearly wanna throw our bags up high) cuz we wont be having any tests before our mid term break.Wooho!My buddies were all planning to go town lik makhota parade to hang out but i cant..haiz.Mom is coming down today to settle ptptn documents and sis is having discussion of her speaking project..So..i just said bye reluctantly and went back to ixora..alone..lol.nvm la at night we go as far as we can to have our dinner k sis?hehe.mmu corner that is!iv nvr been ther b4 aiks.hommie d lol.tats bout 10mins++ of walking distance.wooho.
Oh,due to the boredom,just now dota-ed with LidRen.Haha not so close to him and his gang but hes the only one free that time.I was kinda shocked to have full hse plying.Thought just me him and his hsemate plying.I was lik,'die lo die lo cant even quit!'So i just braved myself to finish the game,and be as diminished as possible so that our opponent wont mark me as feeder and target me.If like this ar i can just straight away leave game lol.bully oni nia..im still a newbie T_T jack,yee chuan,junhong and sam..Where u all..lol.They also first timer so reckon plying with em will be fun haha.*cuz its me bullying nyehehe* And when the game begins,they chose ar mode.I was like o.O when i got Traxex.heck,i know this hero but nvr in my life used it!but then someone using panda wanna swap with me so..Yay lol.panda is so suitable for newbie ^^

Dota-ed and lagged,and in a commotion,comes 'First Blood!' by.....kriss.?lol.i dont even know wad happened.seems lik i ks-ed someone hee.sry lol.And the game went on.My lvl is really a big gap with the opponents.Eh but at least im not feeder rite.Kinda sing muk too!Saw got enemy coming my way and 'sim hoi' straight away hehe.End up killing 3 i guess,and died 8 times.Such a long long game!Nearly played 2 hrs..They were lik hunting for heroes and lvl up only for the whole game and not attacking the base lol.Lost of coarse.aiks.That sinks my mood down alil.And wads more,i was so damn absorbed in the game till i didnt notice sis's msg.And thats how we missed our lunch and i had to cook maggi myself.Yummy tho lol but i prefer to go out lepak for awhile during lunchtime..haiz.So now,im all alone again in my room,with most of my hsemates and frens went out celebrating.Mmm hate this feeling.

Wonder how its like when our results are being posted on bulletine..Omg i just cant accept my results lol.
Msn troublesome,couldnt connect.Even connected also cant send any msgs i dont know why,had to use meebo instead..Hey so wads our streamyx for eh..But at least can surf mmls or else..grr.
Feel like something is missing..Hmm i should be doing my assignments now.Calculus' is due fri(omg i just know it today!lol.and its my bday too!aiks),HD's due 31st(iv done 4,its kinda late now but im relatively fastest cuz many of my frens havent even started yet =D),Speaking project,(due wed,and we'v discussed a lil bit b4 we parted lol.) and sleeping(stricked off from my list.Assignments ar!geez.)
Ang oh,my former sch's having camp fire tonite.Not going bac so gonna miss it.Reckon its not so fun also hmph XD

Eh?How to send things from ur hp to ur comp using bluetooth ad?T______T
Fine,forget the pictures.tats all for now..at least my blog is updated huh haha.Gotta finish my assignment.dammit i wanna sleep le..lack of sleep..

No comments: