Saturday, July 5, 2008

Mmm~

Ohaiyo!its 10.44 now..aiks guess what time we woke up?830!!Ahyor..been lack of sleep for a whole week and wanting to sleep for as long as i could on weekends.. .-. I heard voices and force opened my sleepy eyes,saw mom's excited face above us,asking us to wake up to try 'ha mee'(prawn mee LOL) in a shop.T.T i was so damn tired but nvrtheless rushed into the toilet to wash..i love going out to have breakfast with family..but why today!!lolz..cuz yesyerday slept at 2..Watched desperate hsewives and loled from 1215 to 115 am,lepak in room till 2 then only sleep.ZZZ so damn dizzy now..And afterwards having movie with my fav gang~Wee~!Wanted,sexy angelina nyehehhe.Gotta keep my fingers crossed for the tickets swt lol.
Just a short update here lol.Sneak in to play comp when sis went into toilet gagaga.I noe skype's bttr..Eh but can create 2 accounts for one headphone de meh?lol.Lets see my to-do list today..Hmm hsechores(tick),wash my pencil case and both shoes,buy pressie,read newspaper(hopefully.) and also finish my homeworks,and have fun!Yay.Tats all for today ^^

No comments: