Thursday, March 13, 2008

wonderful day!^^

I'v been dreading yesterday to come for ages and yeah it came lol..Slept at 1 smth the day before and woke up at 7 smth!!just cant sleep!!And i even had nightmares bout we woke up late and miss the 'result release' session lol!We car pooled with rachel and rushed to school at 10..I was really nervous and had butterflies when our beloved sch came into view!!I just cant bliv the big day will come so fast!it seems jus las week we had cny!!
We waited and chatted with our 'long lost' frens aft that,at the same time keeping a look for our principle's car..He's bringing the result!!!Aft what seems lik a few hours,HE came!!He was clutching a mysterious package in his hand,which we all shrieked and eyeing the package avidly,and waved at us.Hmm..hes in such a good mood maybe our results are good..?He went into the office with a few tchers and a few curious students at his heel..He had to analyse them first before distributing the result..Waiting anxiously for the results!!!omg~~What the hell took them so long?!!Someone go rob the principal pls!!See those juniors playing bball?wow really envy them..they no need to wait for their results..geesh and btw,azlin's so damn slim~O.o

This is my fren yiru.She was damn happy cuz pn ooi praise her pretty xD

At last!!the teachers went out one by one each holding the results slip of their class.Pn fong was the last to go out and all of us dashed to her and follow her into a class like a swarm of angry bees.She sat herself infront of a desk and address some students to wait in the office instead.And she asked me as well!!omg!!I was so bewildered and rushed to the office!!Bcause those best students are being given their slip by principal himself!!!Most of my best frens came into the office as well as tho cant bliv their own ears!!including my bro and sis!!omg!!
Some of the tchers told us we are getting more than 8 As to be there..And without realising what happened,i felt a surge of happiness and tears rolling down my cheeks!!haha so paiseh lol..i really felt very happy to get good results with all my best frens!!The principal finally went out and asked us to go to bilik gerakan.We got in and sat ourselves around a big long table.the principal sat infront of us lik we r having a meeting lol..then he announced our results one by one..And I got all As!!omg..8A1s and 4A2s to be exact..altho i aimed 10A1s,but im really proud and happy with my results already!!We all cheered as our frens went infront..later,we all posed infront of the bilik and took a picture!!Oh and sis got 10As,bro got 11As..im so happy!!
The principal too praised us triplets for doing so well..and tats wad made me so happy..
After that,we went for pizzza in jusco with mom..no celebrations for us cuz our frens are so busy..and later went for a shopping spree~~!!mom and dad was really happy as they only hope for 8As each..thank you for not having high hopes on us hehe ^^
My sis is checking the price tag lol the pink fella bhind is me!^^
Shoessssssssssssss~~
btw,thank god saw u finally..still as fine as ever..one sentence..for u it might meant nothing..but for me it worths a thousand word and lightens up my day..just cant take my eyes off u xD

No comments: