Sunday, March 30, 2008

Movie movie!

Yesterday,I woke up at 930am,thrilled:Afterwards me,sis and bro will have to go school by bus to take our school leaving cert.I love buses!lol..Had a lonely breakfast myself,as my siblings are still sleeping like pigs lol..Then i watched tv till 1030 only i realized have to wake them up or else we'll be late and i'll get screwed!I woke them up,we packed,breakfasted and prepared to go.We dragged our sleepy body to the bus stop and waited..and waited..and waited..until what seems like ages and we'r getting more doubtful,an old bus finally appeared!It approached us and we got onto it..80cents..hm quite cheap :D
The ancient bus rattled away(me n sis felt uneasy as the bus seems like gonna stop dead any moment and break into pieces)..At 1130,we reached our beloved sch safetily.The students were having exams..We walked straight to the office.To our dismay,the kerani's not there!The other staff told us that the office is closed on saturday and we are to come again on monday..What the..!We came for nth??When we were heading back,we bumped into miss 'jennifer' lan and puan choo..They were vry frenly and we chatted..I miss em!hehe!And 'puan' choo asked for our pics to put on the board for achieving gr8 results..And my sis was dam happy bout it haha!Im not so delighted cuz the pics will be taken off one day ler..wad for putting..instead,i wanna have my name carved on the office board!especially for outstanding students one..10A1s and so on..and its PERMANENT!but im not capable of makin my name onto it..hehe.. ._.
After that,we went terminal to take a bus to jusco..and sis's camwhoring side showed itself again!wakaka!wanna c my pretty sis?wahahaha!Here she is!hahah..my bro back ther is sort of lik glaring at her lol..'take ur own pic lar y m i in it too?!' hahahha (i made the dialogue up =))Yeah..if u'r wondering y i nvr put my pic in my blog,this is me..i know i look blur and nerd in this!lol eh do i look lik my sis?quite alot of ppl noe we'r twins from first sight!@_@ and i dunwanna look like her oso :P i like nokia's camera..im not betraying sony but its really bttr!
Alright,back to the trip..it cost us rm1.40!grr...go rob bttr lar lol..We reached jusco and charged straight towards the toilet first.== then we went meet up with our s2 frens at mph..yeah!but i nvr expect so many of em..ah wan and yeo..so long nvr see em ad lol
Ling wei(buff) was watching Horton..yer..i havent watch..heard its nice..so me and my sis shop first..we went to many shops and at last bought a tee in D&D..im happy with it ^^and i'v checked the harry potter n the deathly hollows in popular..rm109!!y the price nvr drops?!mph's only rm60+..shit..n im not buying it yet xD who got mph card?=) got discount o..
We 7 ppl went to watch the WaterHorse~I was expecting to watch 27dresses but..so many boys and they voted for water horse..T.T oh well,we'r goin to watch it another day oso haha..
Mm..looks fascinating isnt it?with the idea of a legendary sea monster and they'v made narnia b4..but the story line is abit..'wuliao'..lol..the armys mistaken the monster(crusoe) as an enemy sub and tried to bomb it..Hello,its all just a mistake!i'd prefer the storyline goes like this:the enemy DO attack the army,the army n the water horse join forces in the end and destroy the enemy together!woo~better rite?kristy's ver of water horse!wanna book tickets?hahaha..but in the end when the lil boy(angus) was about to part with his big fren was quite touching thou..=)
after that,we 3 girls went Secret Recipe have our late lunch,while the boys went sushi king..me and sis wanted to have smth different,not cake,for instant.so sis ordered for a rm13 spaghetti and mine is rm15 sea food laksa!sounds nice rite?It had nth different from an ordinary typical laksa!except for a few crabs and cuttle fish!and its 3 times the price of it!my 15bucks aaarrrr~~!my fren buff asked for chocolate brownies..nice man!!cheap and nice..aihh..
here's my 15bucks laksa!omg..expensiv.............
here's buff's brownies..took with my SE mobile..and sis,i noe my phone sucks lar!lol notice the colour difference btween the 2?i announce.......Nokia won!
and this is my fren!!c the way she eats the cake oso noe how nice it must be rite?hahaha..im really regret for not ordering cakes..><" chocolate indulgence~~T.T After that,we went cc to meet the boys ther..one hr 3 bucks ler so expensiv.. this is my bro playin dota..their team is losing lol..our support dint make any difference..still losing..haha..dota seems kinda fun..sadly only afew girls play..=) and so..we went home after that with sore feets lol

No comments: