Thursday, March 6, 2008

Real Bad Day

Haiz what a bad day i had today...hmm,today morning we woke up at 7(considered early for us xD) and waited for our instructor's car to inmaju for our JPJ test!!We were so nervous back then..He came and okay,fast forward!We reached ther,waited aside anxiously with afew persons to be called to the pondok ther.830,9,920..We went to the pondok ourselves cuz our test shud b started at 9!
The pondok was full of people!We went to daftar,got our numbers and sat at the benches to wait for our turn..To our delight,we saw some familiar faces,primary frens and tution frens like thakshna(hope i spelled his name correctly),ng mei hui and many more.Its easy to make frens when a whole bunch of nervous teens been stuck in the small pondok,as we have a common subject:its all about driving!!So we chatted(mainly about how scared and worried we are if we failed) and made some nice frens.Sis kept wanting to go to the toilet and we 'visited' the toilet for at least about 4times b4 our turn to drive!lol..
Finally,our numbers being called and we dragged our panicked legs to the kancils waiting before the lil mountain(first test is the mountain one).Sis first and she's done very well.So its my turn!I got into the car and drive till the yellow line.I stopped,pulled brake and raise my hand.And the worse part came!We hav to adjust the clutch and brake in order to push the car forward and not slide down.I adjusted my legs and tried on the hand brake and its so hard to pull!I tried and tried without success!And omg i begun to panic!And then after what seems along time trying to pull the brake,the brake FINALY budged!But my legs' position is not correct anymore!!(due to the force i exerted on my right hand and neglected my legs' positions)To my horror the car slide down!i wanted to hav another try on it but the Sir in the pondok indicated me to leave my car And I Failed!!!OMG i only been in the car for about afew secs and failed!??!?!My 60 bucks!!Gone!!
I was in shock when returning to the pondok to wait for my jalan raya one and hating eveyone lol..Its so fish man!!All the people in the pondok were watching us do the mountain thingy and i came back failed!Damn it..alrite,i had no choice but to accept the cruel fact tat iv failed AARRRRGGHH!!I kept glancing over to see how's my sis is doing,at least she can pass..?I saw sis came back surprisingly early!She told me she failed the parking so now we both failed!!omg..We peeped into other people's form clutching in their hands and saw that most of em oso failed their bahagian 2!!well,at least we are not the ones who failed =)
We waited for a really long time for jln raya,about few hours b4 my number was shouted by a grumpy female examiner and set me panicked again:i tot im bhind my sis?the examiners turned out to not following the sequence at all.So i done the 10checkings carefully,turned and shot off for the road.I was so damn careful and alert that time and swore wont commit any wrongs for her to deduct my marks!I heard some of my frens said that if u failed,ur examiner will take over ur place n drive u bac!!can u imagine it?!?!so damn fish!luckily i din lol..i passed with flying colours~~nola ahha got 17 bcus of my carelessness.But i passed!!PASSED!!WAHAHAHHA
My sis claimed she saw my examiner dozed off in the car when i drove back ahaha!
I wen back,feeling elated with my performance and warned my sis to becareful..Its my sis's turn and sadly i knot wait at the pondok in case the fierce jpj guy shoo me away,so i went to the pejabat,took a stroll to toilet(again) and waited in the office.At last sis came back n informed me tat she had failed tat too.I was so shocked as my sis is always bttr than me at jln raya!But her examiner was a particularly strict one so she failed her..so unlucky huh..haiz..We had to pay for 130bucks(60 for me n 70 my sis)so mata duitan,the jpj fellas!!
I'll hav my test again on april..T.T i'll keep my fingers crossed!and so is my sis..she having her test mayb next thurs!wow!if not it'll b may n its too late..
Damn it

No comments: