Sunday, March 2, 2008

Tired..

Feeling abit dizzy now..Just came back from PD Pasir panjang visit my bro at his jail for the last time and helped his frens to buy some food from kfc..They are like many days without chicken haha..nine days to their freedom and some of his frens cant wait to go out already..I kinda wish im in NS too..Of coz not in my bro's for God's sake!The trainees their are lik sleeping everyday and no energy one..Like its so boring ther..Another campsite in PD is way better(i heard from my bro,he really wish hes in that camp).Pity mandy lar shes goin to my bro's camp for 2nd batch..Well,mayb 2nd batch's trainees might be good who noes?hehe so good luck k!Some of my frens even goin to melaka..So far man..Wonder how their parents going to visit them?take care,u all k?
This is PD's NS entrance(wow i dont know that my phone camera can take such nice pics!xD)


Yesterday me and my sis went for a gathering with our s2 fren.erm jus 2 of em actually-lua wei jun and hee ling wei.They kept complaining bout the hard col life!bout how many reports they gonna do la,how bad is their lecturer,no leng lui or leng zai in their class la etc etc..They were so envious of me and my sis cuz we dont have to go col,like its vry fun to stuck in our house for months!haha..Oh well i think we should be content of our life now ^^We have not met them for a long time already,2years in fact..but i feel like its great being with em,discussing col life and our future in pizza hut haha ^^btw,dun try on the new pizza which have many cheese and pineapple toppings on it cuz i heard that its not nice hehe

No comments: