Monday, February 9, 2009

Nightmares

Las Saturday was my worst day!!!
It begins when i was having one of my evening jogs that day.I had weird feelings in my stomach,like my stomach got wind lik that.So i went bathed and it gone even worst!Now my head feels achy and pening ==''.We'v promised to accompany my fren shop in mall at 8.So i changed and went down for dinner.But i dont have any appetite,barely ate and left(which rarely happens to me,as i usually cant resist mom's cooking kaka).Then we headed to the mall with sis being the driver and mom sitting bside.We'r half the way there when i have the sudden urge to throw up.I couldnt even utter a word to tell mom and then...*blah..* imagine urself -.- lol.then of coz,the outing was cancelled and mom fetched me home.Aft that,dad brought me to c Chinese Doc(Zhong Yi).I vomited in his car again.This time got prepare plastic bag la of coz xD when back also vomit again T__T The doc said my body is too heaty and gav me med.(everytime i go c him he also said...'Heat!' =.=)Reached home,rest and took my medicine.At bout 11+,i puked again.Omg....I can even see the brown solution i took and the half undigested pill =.-...

Told parents bout it and they took me to c Western Doc(Xi Yi lol).Found one still operating at last.There were kinda lot patients there.The process of waiting was really agonising man!I felt so weak and think gonna faint,then feel wanna vomit and rushed out of the clinic.Still remember squating infront of the clinic in the dead of night,vomiting,and the feeling of wanting to puke again when thers nth more coming out of u..omg....T_____T
Its my turn to c the doc at last.He said might be food poisoning and i got one injection in btween my waist and buttock haha,to stop the vomiting.pain le....but im so damn relieved cuz finally get rid of the suffer T_T SOB!

So now i feel vry fine..Brought a heavy bagful of books back sban but didnt touch them at all Zzz.Just wish these kinda horrible things wont happen to me EVER AGAIN!
Puked 6 times between 8pm and 12am!Felt so sorry for mom's car :P helped her clean it hehe.
THAT WAS THE SUCKEST NIGHT EVER!!

No comments: