Monday, February 23, 2009

Exhausted

Thought that i can have some rest before the jap night class today after class but Rachel called that i'd jls booth duty til 4!Oh swt.How bad is that.Plus the rainingggggg..!I hate going out on rainy days.Well it just dampens our mood dontcha think so?But ish,i put my bags and then went CLC Concourse,found JlS's booth.Theres 2 ppl there and made some frens there.Rachel's doing Beta year in Accounting and KangYong's doin Delta Mecha.Get to ask smth bout Mecha muahaha,which made me really sure of that major ^^~
Done nth and its 4 already!Yay.Intended to hand in my late AppMath homework and went ACR .But was disorientated and dunno wads tcher's room number.Asked many ppl but still dunno.So lingered there abit,and went back with broken heart.Haha.Nvm lah it just few marks...Just make sure to score in finals lo haiz.Wad to do.Forgot to check her room number when i rushed out of Ixora.T__T

And,to u.
Blog is a platform where i can express my feelings.Dont think its a silly thing ppl post things when they dont even know theres ppl reading or not.So what?I'll continue to write even no one's reading.And I know u wont bother to read this either.Disappointed.

Im tired ):

No comments: