Monday, February 2, 2009

First day of Tri3

Cny is over..And its time we pack our belongings as well as holiday mood and back to MMU T__T wish it'll last longer :P but at least iv met everyone i wished to meet.S2 gang,ACS gang..Except buff,who didnt back sban for cny.Haiz.Packed slowly yesterday and left quite reluctantly from our cosy home.Felt so relax without hav to study =D Dad's fetching us here cuz our luggage is way too heavy ^^

Spent few hours cleaning and arranging my really messy and dusty table and wardrobe,dumped all the unwanted papers and pass year papers.Most of my hsemates changed their hairstyle!Yixi cut her hair short,Paggy permed her hair and got nicknamed 'JiangXiaoHua' xDD Then the already-very-straight-hair Kelling straightened her hair too!zadao lol.Then our hsemate bought 'YuSang' so we 'lou' another time.But after we mixed it,we all ran away and no one wanna eat it ahhaha.

The first class of the day was Chemistry For Engineers.A malay madam gonna teach us tat subject.I was stoned when i saw all our lecturers are malay lol.But our Chemy teacher was quite good,i hope ^^ And my frens say my flat hair looked like penyapu!SOB.Aft class,Joshua asked wanna go watch show anot so we went by his car.
They wanted to watch Wedding Game so we bought tickets,ate KFC for brunch and went in.The show was not bad.The last part where the guy chased the girl in diff direction was hilarious!!!
Thats how we begin the first day of third trimester.wakaka.

I forgot to bring my hse and room keys with me!So depends on my luck everytime i come back.If one day im so so unlucky that no ones at home and the door is locked,i'll be doomed lol.Just now when i came back,tried the door but its locked.Rang the doorbell but to no avail.Seems like no one's at home.Then i saw my saviour-hsemate coming back.PHEW!^_^
Btw,MMU began to recruit january intakes.So we'r like seniors now,Cheers.hehehe.

No comments: