Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New year,new hair,new life.

Went saloon this afternooon.Practically spent my whole afternoon there.darn.sienz =.='
Went to straighten my curly hair.No idea if im doing the right thing,but to get rid of tying my hair evryday to sch?sounds good =)
The whole process nearly took my life.
5 n half hour.
.......
sitting there...
.......
Look at other customers,flipped some old magazines on the rack,played my phone game..
.......
Walao de.
Its bright hot noon when i got in.When out,its cool evening already.
And sis refused to accompany me!sob!
The barber asked me how to cut my long hair.I thought of trying flat instead of layer which i used to.So....now my awful smelling hair is lik shoulder lengthed,exactly straight and flat at the end!!omg...hahah...its rather silly looking to me.LOLLOL.
Imagine Kelling and Deanna's reaction.
oh Damn.==
And yeah i aint gonna post my pic up for the mean time.lalala xD
No bathing my hair for 3 full days.Uhh..
Thats mean no evening jogs for me?Yippy~^^
Dinner time!

-nerd!=D

No comments: