Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Random Facts

Directions : Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave a comment (“You’re tagged!”), and to read your blog, you can’t tag a person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.

Fact One .:.Im kristy.I dont know why i choose the name,all i noe is that im comfortable with it =D

Fact Two .:. Im VERY scared of dark and loneliness.Maybe iv nvr been alone,im forever with my sis lol.

Fact Three .:.Enclosed space makes me feel uncomfortable.If theres a window or door i'll open it as wide as possible.

Fact Four .:.I dont quite lik gadgets and i like my phone vry much.Except its 1.3 megapixel camera w/out autofocus TT

Fact Five .:. Im kind of hommie type.Cuz i feel vry comfortable staying at home with afew frens instead of a whole big gang..

Fa
ct Six .:. I HATE horror movies.My first ever horror movie was Halloween and yes,i freaked out and cried lik hell in the cinema.:)

Fact Seven .:.I dont like to eat sweets.Chocolates are okay but i prefer bitter and expensiv ones *chuckles*

Fact Eight .:. My ambition?No idea.As long as i will be rich and successful in the future ahhahaha

Fact Nine .:. I like to look at the sky and feel how big the world is,how small am i.

Fact Ten .:. I dont take naps usually.Cuz i feel i'll miss something when im asleep.

Fact Eleven .:. I set alarm and plan plans evry night for the day after,but always fail to carry out them ^^

Fact Twelve .:. Iv read the Harry Potter book series bout 3 times each,except for the last one.Haha.im a super fan of it last time =D

Fact Thirteen .:. I blog a post will take a really long time.And i love to read back what iv posted.

Fact Fourteen .:. I love to draw and show everyone around my drawing hehe.

Fact Fifteen .:. I look nerd?yup i agree with tat too haha.

Fact Sixteen .:. Miss high school yeah.The fun the laugh the pinafore the stinky shoes the gila setians.

Fact Seventeen .:.
I love music and singing.But i dont play any instruments and my voice isnt so good hehe.

Fact Eighteen .:. I love to imagine things to scare myself.

Fact Nineteen .:. I pray every night...Err in my own way of coz haha.

Fact Twenty .:.
I love the world.

5 people that i'll tag...
KokChien(hehe u got tagged!)
Amelia(Dont gnore it eh)
Steph(havent done this rite muahah)
Krystal(ur tagged girl!)
Experience (chill,stop studdying and do this tag lol)

2 comments:

iluvwenwen said...

lolz, luckily u didn tag me
phew~~~

Kristy Chong said...

yyyy?cuz have to think of many facts to write rite?lol