Saturday, January 24, 2009

Its finally OUT!

After one week of suffering,waking up early everyday,doing last minute revision,staying in library and math corner,bugging teachers for questions and tips...Then another 2 weeks of nervous waiting...Its finally out...
Jk only the first sentence xP if only i got so hardworking =D
Was in Krystal's house making cookies(or more like keropok lol),when my fren phoned me saying that our results were out!!I gasped:We were expecting it during cny!So we went home...MMLS,student info center,id n password,achievement,clicked on the attachment and hold my breath...3.75...ok what...Lower than what i expect but..still ok la lolz.The grades havent out yet.Guess my english will be low..hmm..oh yeah,Sis got 3.8 ^^gratz!
As expected,Joshua got 3.93..Walaode.
3rd sem..Gambateh la..Yosh!

No comments: