Monday, October 13, 2008

Lucky!

Updatessssssssss!!!
Yeah its been ages since i update this last blog hoho~ Cuz kinda busy nowadays and i need 2 hours minimum to write one post haha.>< tats y just cant fork out some time for it.And its exam time!Argh..
A lucky day i had today!
Well,the story begins when my alarm rang at 630 dawn.Im having my first term final Pre-Calculus exam this afternoon.Aiks.For a last-minute-er like me,i had no choice but to wake up so damn early to revise...T_T we all did this everyday for exam days,sleep only 3 or 4 hrs per day studying and aft exam,straight away rush home to sleep lol.Rmber i slept bout 3hrs30min for my PCA(computer)test while my fren didnt sleep at all and start memorise from chap1 on the exam day.lol.but mind u,he really does score!!vry high somemore...<_< weird guy..
Ok,so woke up reluctantly and washed,then study with my pyjamas still on right til 11am when my fren asked me n my frens to go library so we just prepared and came down,think lib is kinda far so just study at the hot study area under boy's block.

HAd our dinner there too,then went for test,found my place and sat down,unzipped my pencilbox.To my utmost horror,there was no sign of my calculator!Fumbled into it more deeply and at last accepted the fact.OMG #%@#$%@# calculus exam no calculator?!What luck is tat?!Luckily the exam havent started yet,just a few minutes more.I panicked,rushed out of the room,down the building to CLC,a building nearby,and realized i forgot my access card.How m i to get into ixora to get my damn calculator without the access card?!And if i rush back first floor for my purse then ixora,im sure to b late for exam!

Then,saw some ppl doing hw there.So i just run there,ask a senior-looking guy whether can borrow me his for exam.He straight away agree!I was so grateful and asked whether he'l be ther by 430 and he even said 'yes,just get back to ur exam fast!' O.O~ my saviour~!
So i went bac and done paper with grateful heart.The paper was kinda easier than iv expected.Haha sleep so lil is worth it aft all ^^ .Then finish the exam,i went bac to find my saviour give him back his pretty calculator with many 'thk you's.Chatted a few then i went back to Ixora.Really lucky to meet such a kind fella!waa...

Every Sushi King outlets are having discaounts for its members.For certain plates of sushi,all cost rm2!So my frens ajak me to go together.I refused initially cuz i really planned to sleep,but then my girlfrens also going so i just follow.Saw lotsa ppl lining up and we Q up too.For bout 30mins and its our turn!The sushi was really nice,i hate raw salmon and the choking smell of wasabi,deeply in love with onagi,the sushi with fry prawn on it was delicious.I just ate 4 plates and really full d.And it only costs rm8!!OMG..so damn cheap hahah first time spend below rm10 in sushi king lolz!Sis n kelling gonna go this wed or thur aft eng exam hmph..i cant cuz still have phy test on sat ahead aiks.

Then we lepak-ed at archade till 930+,theres many fun games there unlike seremban's lol.Luckily manage to catch the last bus,and decided to went Mori,a restaurant nearby to yumcha and chat.lol.So basically i went out at 11smth and came home 11smth so i went out for 12 hrs today haha.
Mmm..took me 1hr+ to fin this post.lol.gotta sleep.Cant bare to look myself in the mirror cuz my face look really tired and with big eye bags =_= glad i get along well with the gang,and everything went perfectly after calculator lost incident.Hehe,,nice day.Sis and hsemate are studying outside for their business math tmr lol.Good luck to them and gotta mention it once again,thank you,my calculator saviour lol.
~nitez!^^

No comments: