Monday, October 20, 2008

Holidayssssssssss!yeppie~

Do not forward any emails to me!!!T_______T
i jus went to check my mails,which i wont do so normally cuz of all the malicious forwarded emails.I used to delete them frequently and left only those useful mails in my inbox.But the forwarde emails are just too many til i lazy to delete them.I went through my mail and an email entitled 'sushi lovers..beware!' caught my eyes.Hmm i just ate sushi couple of days b4 and was vry curious of it.Wad shud we beware of?i opened it,first is a story bout a japanese guy who was a sushi freak and tried to get his sushi as fresh as possible.For the pass 3 yrs he had been complaining bout headache and later his doctor saw something moving beneath his scalp.The doctor performed a surgery,opened a hole in the patient's head and found out the cause when a worm squeezed out of the hole.The astonished doctor then opened up the victim's head and found his brain had been infested by many 'sushi worms' and thers even plenty of eggs and larvas!!!!OMG...!!!(notice i put pass tense for him cuz he might b dead now..=.=)and i just tried my first sashimi the other day!erk.0.0 I HATE FORWADED EMAILS!Some of them are new food introduced in Japan,which are eating small babies,with the pictures of procedures of cooking small babies!!Some are the mass killing of chinese girls in indonesia,with nude female corpse pictures!And some even with horrible stories and end with cursing people: 'if u dont forward it to at least blabla people,ur family will blabla or u will blabla..'oh for goodness sake!i'll find a day to clear my inbox for good!T___T

Back to happy things shall we.Its holiday now!!Woho!Jus had our last paper on Saturday.And itsthe hardest one!Omg~Physics..i wont put my hopes high for it on 7th when our results are out..Oh shit...byebye jpa scholarship..I have no idea why my physics and calculus dropped so drastically when im in varsity..aiks.i promise to study hard and wont be lik this at my 2nd sem =DD yosh~.Vivi is going genting these few days with her buddies in varsity..hmm i wish i could have such nice frens too..kept thinking shes is such a lucky girl..oh well,everybody has his own life,thats what makes us so unique.. :w~

Gotta blog bout this,a guy i hate most.hes my classmate as wel as groupmate for physics assignments.Almost everybody in our class hate him,but me and deanna dont(at the beginning only!)so when he asked to be in our assignment group we nodded,which i found out was a big mistake!He first declared that he will only do the solutions and he cant be doing the whole thing to be submitted to tcher cuz of his ugly handwritting.And he emphasis he cant change his unreadable style of writing.Alrite,we all can tolerate with that.then,he volunteered to do tutorial 7,cuz he got the solutions from his frens,so he just copy everything and pass up,and his work is done.When we were to pass up tut 8 and 9,he claimed that he had finished tut 7all by himself and tut8 and 9 should be done by us.For the pass few days before the due date,whenever he sees me and deanna,he will said in an annoying way:'eh who's doing tut 8 n 9 har?'.

Once,i were to giv him smoething back.He was in the library and wanted to leave cuz he find there vry boring.So he kept sms to ask me go library giv him bac his thing(i'll regret for the rest of my life for giving him my number).Its raining really hard out there and im in my apartment.I asked him to wait until the rain ceased abit but he refused and say gotta go soon.So i took his paper in my hand,rush to school to giv him bac.And the road was kinda flood up but still i hav no choice but to cross it.Finally,i reached the library with soaked long pants and gsv him bac his damn thing.And he ask me whos doing tut 8 n 9 again,and when i told him im going to finish both and pass up,he said 'Oh i dont think u will finish it lo'!heck,i hate him really much.i just sat at another corner of the library,got my things out and prepare to study.Thats when i notice the rain has stopped and sun is coming out.And hes still there chatting merrily with his fren!wth he tld me hes going soon cant wait and forced me to hand his things urgently!I was so damn screwed up!Hell,y m i so unlucky to meet him in my life...?the way he walks,stands,talks,uh...wonders y his gf can tahan him..

Yup its holidays now..so not strategic..When form6 and parents are having class..and our 2nd sem starts right when their holiday begins..shoot.Had nothing to do recently..so weird..before this we were so damn stressed up for exams,slept at 330 and woke up at 6 just to study..but now suddenly so free.@@ i left my harry potter books in ixora~omg..luckily sis so sing muk brought her japanese books bac ^^ shud brush up my japanese language this hols T.T

1 comment:

~€vil JAck~ said...

Hey fren , actually there is a way i can suggest u to be like Vivi.
CLS is a good example where u can meet many many new fren not jus cj they all oni . I invited u many time to join to organize some event long ago . And i know u dun like organising event . Actaully , is not wat u think , very damn busy . But is the process during organise it , got sweet got bitter, quite fun, knowing lot of new fren , go bbq together . Juz asuggestion la. Of couse u can choose to join other club la. But if u intersted in joinng cls event , u can ask me o at anytime . By the way , i know hu u mean in the blog u hate . Hahahha... no need say out la, i know u know den can le .lolz...Anyway enjoy ur holiday o ....

~JAcK~