Thursday, October 23, 2008

Genting Trip..weee...?

My frens have been busy preparing for Genting trip recently.Sembreak for 3 whole weeks!Shud enjoy ourselves.I would dearly love to go but im quite choosy.I will go if only my close frens are going...but there was some prob arosed and one of close fren suddenly decided not to go,which kinda upset me and hmm..after some discussions,another gang decided not to follow the orignal gang and split up,and go ourselves with my fren.Haha sounds kinda confusing huh?As a conclusion,im going Genting~!!!WEEE~!oh yeah~

Its kinda boring having to stay at home..Hmm..lets check out my to-do list for today.i mean yesterday haha now is 1233 d..erm so i were to wake up at 10,but put off my alarm and have abit of lie-in till 11.Mmm..washed and ate bread (again.. T_T),its 1140smth d.Shube reading nespaper till 2,realized daddy had tooken Stars with him to work,so i just resolved to memorizing my japanese alphabets.Yay i can write 46 of them d!wakakka.Felt kinda boring,took lappie out and listened to songs while practicing the writings.2 to 6 is free time =DD At 3 mom tapao-ed yummy chicken rice for us,watched final 3 episodes of Moonlight Resonance(sobs such nice drama!xD)then do some hsechores,till 6.6 is exercise time!But i cant resist my lovely pink lappie ad the colourful burger game so have a few goes with it.Well,a few goes means i spent a whole hour making burgers and serving starving customers.Wakaka this game is really addictive!lol.

At night,i were to study my Physics and Jap or play comp also can ^^ so of coarse,played comp from 9 til..err...now XD tats what iv been doing for the whole day...lazing around doing nothing useful ^^ ahhh i heart holidays ;)
cheers.

No comments: