Thursday, January 24, 2008

For u..


MY life once had two colors only:black and white.Time seems to have stopped working.Every single thing seems lifeless.Every second,every minute,every hour had no meaning to me.As it makes no difference..
BUT then,you came without warning,without indication.Everything seem to change drastically .You seem to have ventured carelessly into my heart,unknowingly,so easy,remarkably.Your existence had lighten up my life with magnificent colors.Time soared through when i stared blankly at you.everything seem full of life when having you around.My misty eyes saw nothing but the handsome figure of you.
DAY after day,the same question swirled inside my head.When will you ever notice me?Maybe tomorrow?The day after tomorrow?Or perhaps...never...?'Ahh..,'Another voice replied.'I don't have the good qualities to attract a man like you!'Nevertheless,i continued waiting for you stubbornly,hoping that one day you'll turn around and saw the lonely figure of me...waiting...

No comments: