Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Sweet...18?

Year 2008 arrived so quickly.Im counted as 18 yrs old already(Although im only turning 18 this August).To me,18yrs old means we'r of age already.Adults :) And hmm..18 is so different with 17 and 16.No more school days to make sure we sleep early and wake up before the cock crows, no more homeworks to postpone XP ,no more gossips to tout with my fav gang,no examinations to discuss over with (hau and hann especially haha..),no blue uniforms to wear,no school functions to busy ourselves with,no shopping malls(t1) to lepak hehe and etc etc.. T_T i do miss those days!school girl me ^0^>>>

Now only i realize that life in secondary should be a joyful one.Its hard to maintain an obedient lifestyle like last year's now.I tend to just lazing around,wondering what am i s'pose to do while time ticks away.T.T Sometimes i even wish to go ns like bro,no need to worry bout anything,but after hearing my bro complaining bout rude malay boys and boring activities there,i feel vry grateful having to stay in my cosy house.^^just wish my brain wont go rusty when i go to varsity hehe..^^"



2 comments:

J.O.Y.C.E said...

I guess you miss the times when you were in class..too much of <3
haha..i miss all of you all..lolz

Kristy Chong said...

yeap..i miss the times when u kept playing hp during classes^^ and we ate our snacks(coco crunch lol) bhind the tchers and also the way hau shouting the answers wahahahah nice memories hehe