Thursday, April 14, 2011

Cyberp

After weeks and weeks of planning and meetings for our subject Cyberp, finally the BIG day has arrived!!
We were to create or modify a product, and sell the creativity/innovation idea in front of our class and lecturer.
And this is what we've came out with!

Behold, we proudly present:
Bob bob BobbiBob the mighty Paper builder~!
Our target market is primary kids yea so..........cute right?! :P
Credits to my lovely sis sacrificed her beauty sleep to design our product's package cover~
(Gonna treat her Kensington when i got back, shes super happy for that lol)
A glimpse of the prototype: Jaguar XKR car! We printed out the car parts, modify here and there and voila~! *applause and standing ovation pls :P *
It looks very very fragile right (it is) lol but this car is still awesome to us :DD
The internal components! We have seats, front turbo engines, dashboard, steering wheel, rear view mirror and speakers too! Thanks to our group's bunch of engineers and designers!

Hehe so these are what we came up for our Cyberp project. The marks are 100% as it has no final. THIS is the final dy! Very lucky to work with afew great presenters and good engineers hehe. Plus we got FULL marks for the presentation~! Huhu but still have to see prototype and report too. Finally its over and its time to move on to the next assignment. Everything is rushing in short sem huh. Sigh
Other groups came up with superb products too! Was very fun watching the presentation and what other groups created. This subject has little to do with engineering, more to marketing, business and stuff. Its far farrrrr more interesting than dull engineering subject! :))

Gahh should really get my studying started.Test next Mon. But feels like wanna blog more :P
Chiew is in town yo! Been ages since we last seen her! And finally delivered her presents to her hands, which should be given that time when she shifted school. That was 1 year and half ago haha. It already has a layer of dust when i gave her :P
Miss both her and Xin Yee's 38ness. Without them class is like very normal. Too normal. And thats abit abnormal to us (^_^) Tomorrow gonna attend the so called "Chiew event" again haha. Dim sum breakfast before our class and she'll be heading back.


P.s : I really love songs that are meaningful to me. The lyrics, the feel and the music. Music is able to sooth my feelings at night, speak what's in my mind and heart, fill the emptiness inside and gives me strength. Especially great Christian songs, they light me the way and remind me that no matter what i did, theres still Him by my side, and who will accept for who I am. "A thoudsand times I failed, still, Your mercy remains. Should I stumble again, still Im caught in Your grace." = My fav lyrics.
And yeah. Having a really good handsfree is very important to me too. I'll be very depressed if I forgot to bring my handsfree along in a bus trip or in feels boring in library. (Let alone if i lost my precious earphones, it'll be disastrous!) And to really enjoy the music i'll plug my earphones into my lappie. Listening songs through your laptop speakers is just gonna spoil the quality of the song! My favourite category of music is Soul music, R&B, country songs and Pop! And of course some selected rock and noisy songs too haha.


P.p.s :
Feelin down?
As a saying goes,"If you can't raise the corner of your mouth, at least let the middle drop."
so, cheers  =) .

No comments: