Monday, April 4, 2011

Blings

Mornin' all!
Im very free now so imma do a nail tutorial!
I dont like to paint my nails cuz i cant seem to get the hinge of it! I cant paint til like very smooth so i'll always resort to transparent nail colour or semi transparent (avoid solid colours) as they're super easy to paint! No matter how ugly u painted, it still looks okay cuz its transparent u see? hehehe
Heres a super duper easy way to bling up ur nails!
For vry vry noobies only like me kay, i hv to stress this cuz its way too easy lol pls dont compare this with other pros :P
 U gonna need a transparent glitter nail polish. Whether in silver, gold or any colours as long as its shinayyy~ :D
Then another transparent nail polish. Here im using Etude House's top coat.
1. Fill up the white space on ur nails with the sparkly one, 
2. then apply the top coat on ur nails.
 Voila~! the end result lol. Just 2 steps, damn easy right hahahaha
You can also apply solid colours, like pink, then only fill the front white space with any sparkly nail polish u have. It'll be prettier than the transparent nail polish i use.
But for my case, yeah transparent is just fine LOL

Woke up today with a big smile on my face! : Tmr i'll be heading north towards KL(1hr journey ni) for Jogoya and stay overnight!! Huhu!! So excited man heheheh i super love trips!
And also might be goin skate at Sunway Pyramid! Altho we have to bring our backpacks along to Sunway lor.. i'll try my best to minimize the things im bringing. yikes.

And and and, just afew hours ago, my phone buzzed and an unknown number shown on the caller id. Its from Stygix and good news we've got the job!! And the best part is, all 4 of us (me, sis and 2 hsemates) all got the job and gonna sell computer components for the computer shop Stygix for PC Expo this Friday to Sunday!! HUHU so damn happy as we initially tot worse come to worse we have to resort to selling broadband. Many of my friends warned us against it as sellin broadband is like chasing after customers, vry tiring.. and now, (^_____^)V~ my first ever job~! Gonna do my best hehehe!

Think i'll use the amount to repair my phone =( dropped my Aria afew weeks ago when im on my way to school.. And it cracked at the screen there! To repair my phone need minimum of rm200 *sniff*


P/s : Looked thru my camera pics and saw this one
Just a tiny part of the picture i cropped. The whole picture is,well, should be kept secret pfft. Do miss that day =)
P/p/s: HAVE...TO...RESIST...NOT..TO..BATH...MY..HAIR...urgh

No comments: