Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Time flies

First and foremost,i have to apologize for abandoned my blog for quite a long period of time.
I had forgotten the fun blogging brings.
We're having our sem break now. So i had plenty of time to refurnish my blog.
Visitors,feel free to drop comments bout my new blog appearance in my cbox ya!
(i haven't done with my posts comment codes yet.No idea bout it D: )
Anyway,my blog now is alive and kicking yeah. ^^
Long post coming. Forgive me but i cant quite get over with my old habit. Teehee!


Its kinda like a review on my First sem.
Studies.
Well,here goes another sem. Time does fly.
We've done our First sem of Beta year.
It seems just yestersday iv blogged about my first time in Fet lab.Haha.
I'v had many outings,and studying(applies near exams only of coarse xD)
Due to the outings and negligence of my studies,i had to spend both the 2 exam weeks camping infront of the living room table.
Most of the time accompanied by my classmate Yvonne.
And my effort,well,to me,not quite well paid off :( 
exam still as tough as ever..haiz.
When will the exam out?? Im so worried...Rumours said 29th..?
I promise,no last minute study for my 2nd sem! Hit me if i ate my promise again!


Friends.
Hmm. Theres alot of dramas involved.
Whos right,whos fault. It doesnt matter now.
Once upon a time,i felt proud to be involved in one of the coolest gang in our class.
Haha silly me. But our gang was funny,active and the people are really nice.
But then,due to the dramas,the big gang dissolved into smaller,
seperate groups.
All i wanna say is,its really fun to have all of u peeps around.
And i miss the old days when we all used to hang around,
and no dramas at all hehe..
I love this pic. Hehe. Everyone seems to enjoy themselves.
Not all of them are our usual gang but we're all classmates.^^
See those of you again who stay in melaka when sch reopens,
and all the best to those who went to Cyber :)


Relationship.
Here comes a Sensitive topic.HAHA.
But im going to write about it nevertheless.Make it official,see?
Hey guys,to those who havent known of it,
im officially attached from 8/8/09 onwards.*chuckles*
Yep.Hes by the name of Lan Zhi Xiong. :P
Thanks for keeping me company when im sad and 
sharing my joys when im happy.
Thanks for accompany me go through all those Ups and Downs of my life.
Thanks too,for letting me know im significant actually.Hehe.
Altho we may have many arguements,
which u claim thats normal for new couples.haha.
I hope im being a good gf enough. Hehe.
Love ya :)


Myself
Yay. My turn.
I'v been wanting to update my blog,
but then couldn't find any vacant time to compose a post.
Doesnt mean that im busy but,writing a post takes bout 2 hours for me..
And it require a kind of..feel..to blog...get me?kaka.
How i wish i can produce a post within minutes lik my sis lol.
Alright,so these 2 weeks is our holiday.
Cant believe it's going to end all too soon,but,on the other hand,i cant wait to see my frens again and wondering how my classes gonna be.2nd sem.we got drawings!Oh yes~
And and the night outings???
Explore around malacca finding nice foods with our fav nanny,Ken?weee~
And then crazy night outs with Julian and gang?
Altho thats not quite possible but,stil miss it hehe..
Miss listening to Utada Hikaru's Come Back to Me and Cookie Jar in Alvin's car.
And then playing games with Kiat Chiang and Jerry in Station1!
hahaha..that was fun.


Anyway,this blog took me days to modify kay.haha.
So cherish every bit of it,especially the Navigations part.lol.
Comment codes?Still working on it!
How about my new Url?Better than Kristy-zz right?
Reasons behind that?
"Trace my paces".Cuz my blog content is all about my life.
And "Turn my inside out"? I pour out what i feel inside me,about things that're going on around me.


I have my 18th birthday gift to keep me company these days.
Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.Haha.
And not forgetting,Japanese Proficiency test is around the corner.
Exactly 46 days from now on. Gosh.How can i catch up with only a month?
Altho we'v decided to quit Japanese Class right after the test,
at least a Pass to make all the money spent worth it..
Attending the class is not cheap.And thats one of the reason we wanna quit.
Its really tough too,for me who doesn't even really like to watch Japanese shows hehe.
Watching Japanese shows really help alot!




Haven't manage to get rid of my dark eye circles. Heee.

No comments: